One year later, Truex seeking return ...

One year later, Truex seeking return to victory lane

There are 2 comments on the Scene Daily story from Jun 6, 2008, titled One year later, Truex seeking return to victory lane. In it, Scene Daily reports that:

This time last year, Martin Truex Jr. was enduring a bit of frustration. He and his Dale Earnhardt Inc.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Scene Daily.

“New Season,,New champ????”

Since: Apr 08

Seattle, WA

#1 Jun 6, 2008
Is he crying in that picture? I would want that one removed immediately. Martin us men don't cry buddy boy.*joking*
Megan

Little Elm, TX

#2 Jun 6, 2008
I don't think he's crying I think he's mad in the picture.

Hi Dan it's LGR. I'm in Texas for a few more days :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Martin Truex Jr. Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Halfway through NASCAR Sprint Cup season, new r... Jul 17 RichK 2
News McMurray starts 'Big One,' wrecks half the fiel... Jul 3 MrTinkertrain24 1
News NASCAR Sprint Cup incident with Logano leaves T... Mar '16 MrTinkertrain24 1
News Harvick, Logano renew feud with Daytona confron... (Feb '15) Feb '15 MrTinkertrain24 1
News Bowyer finding some peace as he returns to Kansas (Oct '13) Oct '13 WHOYAKIDDING 24
News Michael Waltrip in his biggest fight for survival (Sep '13) Oct '13 Whoyakidding 31
News Bowyer denies intentional spinout at Richmond race (Sep '13) Sep '13 tell me someone 7
More from around the web