Kyle Busch gives Toyota first Sprint Cup victory

It was like the good old days for Joe Gibbs Racing on Sunday at Atlanta Motor Speedway when newcomer Kyle Busch put the No. Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Gasman

San Diego, CA

#67 Mar 14, 2008
smokerocks wrote:
Dear auto workers of America...you along with your labor unions are what are anti American... it is the combination of the 2 of you that have hurt Americas industry so very much... it is you who demanded outrageous pay for menial labor...I wish that you and your ancestors (because that is the ONLY way to get a job in the auto industry is to be born into it) would have had the foresight to see that you were hurting your own and your entire country with your demands.. but alas,, you still strike, forcing the American auto industry into worse straits way too often.. thanks for NOTHING!
You can't blame the American worker for the demise of our industrial manufacturing.

You have to look more closely at the ownership and management decisions that allowed foreign competition to become so successfull.

Our auto industry refuses to change with the times and are currently still producing oversized gas guzzling vehicles.
WWE NASCAR

Newtown, CT

#68 Mar 14, 2008
Gasman wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't blame the American worker for the demise of our industrial manufacturing.
You have to look more closely at the ownership and management decisions that allowed foreign competition to become so successfull.
Our auto industry refuses to change with the times and are currently still producing oversized gas guzzling vehicles.
Or buying Japanese hybrid technology, or producing and marketing E85 vehicles.

Since: Feb 08

Cany

#69 Mar 14, 2008
Oh yes, Toyota they starts winning, and that's a major factor now in the globlization of motor racing and that's really good isn't it.

Since: Aug 07

Indianapolis, IN

#73 Mar 15, 2008
Kasey J wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Carolyn glad to see you're still telling them like it is, keep up the good work.
Oh I borrowed a badge isn't it shiny?
It's a shiny as your forehead!
hwudoin

Clarenville, Canada

#74 Mar 15, 2008
Barklee wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah it was Toyota that made it boring, not the cars, the rules or the tires..
Go ahead... pick on the only car that is actually MADE in the USA!!! Congrats to Toyota, they were the better car and will be many more times to come. Sorry if the truth hurts though.
hwudoin

Clarenville, Canada

#75 Mar 15, 2008
Gasman wrote:
<quoted text>
But I like my oversized gas guzzling vehicle!:o)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Martin Truex Jr. Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bowyer finding some peace as he returns to Kansas (Oct '13) Oct '13 WHOYAKIDDING 24
Michael Waltrip in his biggest fight for survival (Sep '13) Oct '13 Whoyakidding 31
Bowyer denies intentional spinout at Richmond race (Sep '13) Sep '13 tell me someone 7
Bowyer denies intentional spinout at Richmond race (Sep '13) Sep '13 Kelly 2
Martin Truex Jr. knows he must get the job done... (Feb '12) Jun '13 Whoyakidding 7
Fans Can Now Vote Their Favorite Driver into th... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Grandpaw Whitey 7
It's NHRA v. NASCAR in charity baseball game (Mar '13) Mar '13 Jon Benedict 1
More from around the web