Truex earns his 1st career win

Truex earns his 1st career win

There are 9 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Jun 5, 2007, titled Truex earns his 1st career win. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

DEI returned to victory lane with a junior -- Dale Earnhardt Jr.'s unheralded and previously winless teammate, Martin Truex Jr.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

Observer

United States

#1 Jun 5, 2007
Let's see, Hendrick and Gibbs dominate COT races and DEI is nowhere to be seen. Then DEI loses Junior, may have sponsor problems and the #1 car from DEI runs away from the field...almost like it had an advantage. Where was Junior and Menard? Tony's right. This is just WWF on wheels.
Bonnie

Cumberland, MD

#2 Jun 5, 2007
Just cause Martin won one race does not make him or DEI the driver Dale Jr is. He has a long way to go to get there!!!
Gokartmannd

Saint Paul, MN

#3 Jun 5, 2007
Dei has had ok cars all year just bad luck. Martin Truex is a very talented driver and Jrs car was fast just had tire wear issues. Gald to see a victory for DEI that should help raise moral.
Jennifer

Athens, GA

#7 Oct 26, 2007
I think Truex Jr will come to the top and win the Nextel Cup
JR-SR FAN

Raleigh, NC

#8 Oct 26, 2007
Jennifer wrote:
I think Truex Jr will come to the top and win the Nextel Cup
He's 11th in points, 447 behind the leader. If he wins all 4 remaining races and Jeff finishes 43 in all 4 remaining races Jeff will still beat him. Do the math.

“How do you spell sketsofranya?”

Since: Aug 07

SLC

#10 Oct 26, 2007
JR-SR FAN wrote:
<quoted text>He's 11th in points, 447 behind the leader. If he wins all 4 remaining races and Jeff finishes 43 in all 4 remaining races Jeff will still beat him. Do the math.
195 pts per race if he gets most laps led in each one.
bamboozle

Haverhill, MA

#11 Oct 26, 2007
oh my god some topix math is coming up...
i can't wait for this!
bamboozle

Haverhill, MA

#12 Oct 26, 2007
195 minus 34 is um....
lemme get the calc for this...
oh... its 161 !!!

ok now... hmmm.

161 times 4 ... ah, that's alot of numbers to poke around now let me see now ah um er...

ah ha! calculator says its 644!

ok then, if you are 645 out, you are eliminated. hey isn't this info readily available like everywhere online?

“JRW 88 Fan 4 Life!!”

Since: Jul 07

EARNHARDTVILLE

#14 Oct 26, 2007
Kev the JackAzz wrote:
<quoted text>Kisses mikey, I'm a gay little fa@@ot and I really want you. Your geeky little brain realy turns me on and I can't wait to meet you. I just ask one thing. You need to squeal like a pig when I put it in. Pleeeeaaaase mikey!!!!!
?????? LMAO! OMG!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Martin Truex Jr. Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NASCAR Sprint Cup incident with Logano leaves T... Mar '16 MrTinkertrain24 1
News Harvick, Logano renew feud with Daytona confron... (Feb '15) Feb '15 MrTinkertrain24 1
News Bowyer finding some peace as he returns to Kansas (Oct '13) Oct '13 WHOYAKIDDING 24
News Michael Waltrip in his biggest fight for survival (Sep '13) Oct '13 Whoyakidding 31
News Bowyer denies intentional spinout at Richmond race (Sep '13) Sep '13 tell me someone 7
News Bowyer denies intentional spinout at Richmond race (Sep '13) Sep '13 Kelly 2
News Martin Truex Jr. knows he must get the job done... (Feb '12) Jun '13 Whoyakidding 7
More from around the web