Truex Jr. To Drive For JR Motorsports...

Truex Jr. To Drive For JR Motorsports at Bristol

There are 60 comments on the www.frontstretch.com story from Mar 6, 2008, titled Truex Jr. To Drive For JR Motorsports at Bristol. In it, www.frontstretch.com reports that:

Two-time NASCAR Nationwide Series champion Martin Truex Jr. will compete in the No.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.frontstretch.com.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Nicole

AOL

#67 Mar 7, 2008
Lisa wrote:
<quoted text>
well I think Jr knows what he is doing, putting good people in his cars.
well, I know you Truex, but I hope this is 1 time
deal. Landon Cassill should be getting experience
in these cars. If truex wants to drive in the
nationwide he should ask his owner to start a
nationwide car for him. instead of always trying
to get Jr to help him out.
Nicole

AOL

#70 Mar 7, 2008
Whoyakidding wrote:
Jr. isn't doing anything for DEI. Jr. has the different people driving his Nationwide car because they are winners in that series and are close friends of his. It has nothing to do with DEI. Want to win some races with your Nationwide car, get Mark Martin to drive it! Duh! There isn't anyone in running anymore loyal to their friends than Dale Jr. He still hangs with the same guys he did before he became famous and he doesn't carry grudges. Jr. is straight up!!!!!!
yeah whatever. Truex is great, whatever.
ABfan

Lethbridge, Canada

#71 Mar 7, 2008
Whoyakidding wrote:
Jr. isn't doing anything for DEI. Jr. has the different people driving his Nationwide car because they are winners in that series and are close friends of his. It has nothing to do with DEI. Want to win some races with your Nationwide car, get Mark Martin to drive it! Duh! There isn't anyone in running anymore loyal to their friends than Dale Jr. He still hangs with the same guys he did before he became famous and he doesn't carry grudges. Jr. is straight up!!!!!!
This is one of the reasons I like the man, he helps out his family and friends.
Nicole

AOL

#78 Mar 7, 2008
Mr Breeze wrote:
i can just see nicole... the tv is on, she's RIGHT in front of it. every time the 5 car comes into view she slaps a piece felt of felt over the 5 car - the felt sticks to the tv monitor due to static. she adjusts it as needed until the camera view changes, then takes the felt off the screen... until the next time the 5 is in the camera shot again.
maybe he'll get out front and stay there! hope not, for your sake nicole.
<quoted text>
Mr. Breeze, how did you know I was going to do that, lol. You figured me out pretty good!!!!
Nicole

AOL

#79 Mar 7, 2008
Lisa wrote:
Truex is a good driver, that is why he was chosen by jr to drive his car.
I got a question for you. You such a fan of truex
why aren't you on his board?? Hmmmmmmmmm?????
Holy Moly

Vienna, VA

#83 Mar 7, 2008
Hello???? DEI is the FAMILY business, just because Jr left doesn't mean that he doesn't want DEI to succeed. He made it perfectly clear that he was open to going back to DEI maybe one day.
Nicole wrote:
<quoted text>
okay, maybe I took it the wrong way, I am big fan
of HMS, I think Jr fits in great. He left DEI, and
he keeps DEI with him. If wanted Truex he should stayed at DEI. he is Caseys teammate not Truex.
I just hope this does not happen alot, its bad enough Mark Martin is driving the 5 and he is at
DEI but that deal was made with Mr Hendrick.
Now we have Truex, when will this end..
I could accept Tony Jr, but jeeze, 2 drivers from
DEI to drive JR motorsports cars. Will Menard be
next. I am serious. he is suppose to get away from
Dei and he still he keeps helping them people out.
Nicole

AOL

#84 Mar 7, 2008
Mr Breeze wrote:
i like your response here, nicole. it proves i didn't quite figure you out. that's good considered the opinion i had formed.
i'll bump the IQ up 20-25 more points in my little 'people on topix' notebook
<quoted text>
thanks, Mr. Breeze, thats nice to know.
I hope you are having a good day, I am on dialup
and all my posts are going over the place, when
I post. I computer is being fixed and I am stuck
on a dial up. I can't even log into topix. UGH.
I use to post on Jimmies board sometimes and
found this one. If I offended Truex fans sorry
about that. I will lay low for awhile.
Mr. Breeze take care....
Nicole

AOL

#85 Mar 7, 2008
Holy Moly wrote:
Hello???? DEI is the FAMILY business, just because Jr left doesn't mean that he doesn't want DEI to succeed. He made it perfectly clear that he was open to going back to DEI maybe one day.<quoted text>
If you believe that, I have some ocean front
property to sell you in arizona.
Families that are families do not treat each that
way. His stepmother has not talk to him since
May of 2007. some stepmother. I am sure he does
not want DEI to fail, because his dad started it.
But there is no love lost between him and his
stepmother. Taylor be running that company someday
just my opinion.

Since: Aug 07

Morris, IL

#86 Mar 7, 2008
Holy Moly wrote:
Hello???? DEI is the FAMILY business, just because Jr left doesn't mean that he doesn't want DEI to succeed. He made it perfectly clear that he was open to going back to DEI maybe one day.<quoted text>
Hey where have you been, lol! Yes I agree with you Jr. doesn't want DEI to fail.
ABfan

Lethbridge, Canada

#88 Mar 7, 2008
Nicole wrote:
<quoted text>
If you believe that, I have some ocean front
property to sell you in arizona.
Families that are families do not treat each that
way. His stepmother has not talk to him since
May of 2007. some stepmother. I am sure he does
not want DEI to fail, because his dad started it.
But there is no love lost between him and his
stepmother. Taylor be running that company someday
just my opinion.
How would you know whether or not they are talking?
ABfan

Lethbridge, Canada

#89 Mar 7, 2008
Nicole wrote:
<quoted text>
thanks, Mr. Breeze, thats nice to know.
I hope you are having a good day, I am on dialup
and all my posts are going over the place, when
I post. I computer is being fixed and I am stuck
on a dial up. I can't even log into topix. UGH.
I use to post on Jimmies board sometimes and
found this one. If I offended Truex fans sorry
about that. I will lay low for awhile.
Mr. Breeze take care....
You haven't offended me. You can post your opinions all you want just as long as you don't get nasty lol.
Megan

Morris, IL

#90 Mar 7, 2008
Lisa wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, I think all of the children deserve it, not just taylor.
Dale Sr. should have prepared for this all along, sadly he didn't know he'd die young and that all of this would go down. People must think into the future and make wills. After the fact it all depends on peoples good will and sometimes if you have a biological child that over shadows your step children. To say Dale Jr. should of had 51 %, which I was for all along, would also be to say Kerry,sp?, should have that, Kelly and Taylor. No easy fix.

“I am who I am”

Since: Nov 07

I don't need your permission!

#92 Mar 7, 2008
Junior Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope... Unless it is in his Cup contract stating he can not drive for another team in the Nationwide series which is very unlikely. This is how/why other drivers drive for other teams too. Such as Rowdy, DH, Smoke, BL, KH etc... The big issue is the car sponsors.. normally they will only drive for times that have the same logo on them. This is one reason Smoke is not driving for KH this year, KH is Chevy and Smoke needs to drive Toyota. BL is about the only exception I know of. He drives Dodge for Petty and RCR is Chevy.
Thanks, he77 I thought I was losing it.

“I am who I am”

Since: Nov 07

I don't need your permission!

#94 Mar 7, 2008
Lisa wrote:
hey lilbit, i see brit is at it again.
yes, I saw that too. she must not be able to locate TJ.

“Earnhardt Fans Rule”

Since: Sep 07

Florida

#96 Mar 7, 2008
Mr Breeze wrote:
come on, its hendrick
<quoted text>
i won't argue with that.

“It's Winning Time For Jr In 08”

Since: Aug 07

Clark's Harbour

#97 Mar 7, 2008
Mr Breeze wrote:
i like your response here, nicole. it proves i didn't quite figure you out. that's good considered the opinion i had formed.
i'll bump the IQ up 20-25 more points in my little 'people on topix' notebook
<quoted text>
Long time no see Mr Breeze, glad to see you made it back to the forum for a visit, I agree although its under Dale Jr's name, Mr Hendrick has the majority of his guys and technology over there helping make the team as a whole stronger. Based on qualifying, no one has a great car but it will be the Jr and Gordon show unless the rest of the guys figure this new car out with the tires that they are all complaining about, have yourself a good race weekend.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#99 Mar 10, 2008
Megan wrote:
<quoted text>Dale Sr. should have prepared for this all along, sadly he didn't know he'd die young and that all of this would go down. People must think into the future and make wills. After the fact it all depends on peoples good will and sometimes if you have a biological child that over shadows your step children. To say Dale Jr. should of had 51 %, which I was for all along, would also be to say Kerry,sp?, should have that, Kelly and Taylor. No easy fix.
Just a question Why would any of the children be over shadowed?? They are all Dale Sr's children
not step children.
montgomery

Luverne, AL

#100 Mar 10, 2008
snow wrote:
<quoted text>
Just a question Why would any of the children be over shadowed?? They are all Dale Sr's children
not step children.
because dale jr has his dads name he thinks he is entitled to it..

“JRW 88 Fan 4 Life!!”

Since: Jul 07

EARNHARDTVILLE

#101 Mar 10, 2008
montgomery wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't blame him! But thats yesterdays news. Oh, so Kelly,Taylor doesn't? Ur too funny. have a great day

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#102 Mar 10, 2008
montgomery wrote:
<quoted text>
No he was the one bringing in the dough for the company. Did you see any of the others laying their life on the line every week?? He wanted changes made so the company could move forward,They were not being made. I know the old gal spit out a bunch of dough
just recently because you know why she had to.
Did you notice Sunday the DEI cars all had a bad
day? I am so glad she never gave him her headaches
he is better off and much happier.She sure lost a lot of merchandise money that he now gets himself.
Maybe its best for them both in the long run.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Martin Truex Jr. Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
nascar Jul '16 skillett 1
News Halfway through NASCAR Sprint Cup season, new r... (Jul '16) Jul '16 RichK 2
News McMurray starts 'Big One,' wrecks half the fiel... (Jul '16) Jul '16 MrTinkertrain24 1
News NASCAR Sprint Cup incident with Logano leaves T... (Mar '16) Mar '16 MrTinkertrain24 1
News Harvick, Logano renew feud with Daytona confron... (Feb '15) Feb '15 MrTinkertrain24 1
News Bowyer finding some peace as he returns to Kansas (Oct '13) Oct '13 WHOYAKIDDING 24
News Michael Waltrip in his biggest fight for survival (Sep '13) Oct '13 Whoyakidding 31
More from around the web