NASCAR's Truex faces disorderly intox...

NASCAR's Truex faces disorderly intoxication charge

There are 14 comments on the The Orlando Sentinel story from Jan 23, 2007, titled NASCAR's Truex faces disorderly intoxication charge. In it, The Orlando Sentinel reports that:

Two-time NASCAR Busch Series champion Martin Truex Jr. was charged with disorderly intoxication after an officer said he saw him urinating in a parking garage, authorities said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Orlando Sentinel.

Jennifer Watts

Clyde, NC

#1 Jan 23, 2007
Oh no really?
WHATEVER

Maitland, FL

#2 Jan 23, 2007
So what he took a leak ! All the stuff goin on and they bother him for that, at least he wasnt flying down the highway on a Bike Over 100 mph
Jennifer Watts

Clyde, NC

#3 Jan 23, 2007
ok
Matt Oravets

Titusville, FL

#4 Jan 23, 2007
You can take the boy out of New Jersey, but you can not take New Jersey out of the boy. I grew up in the same town and went to the same high school as Martin. My truck's license plate says "TRUEX JR". I dont think it's a big deal, he is human like me and you. Capt. Rich Gardner, are you proud you made the news? Now if you could only solve the prostitution and drug problems in Daytona.
Debbie Philadelphia TN

Knoxville, TN

#5 Jan 24, 2007
I agree with Matt, Mr. Gardner was only looking to see his name in the news. Martin was smart enough to know not to drive even with a few drinks. I just hope this doesn't get blown out of content. Mr. Gardner, next time you want to see your name in the news, try to solve a real crime.
Jennifer Watts

Clyde, NC

#6 Jan 24, 2007
ok good point
gsnascar48fan

Peck, KS

#7 Jan 24, 2007
This is way out of porportion. Just with Jimmie Johnson and the golf cart, it proves that the drivers we see every week on TV aren't superheros. Sure, they can drive a caar at 180 MPH just like a banker can file a check or a teacher can give a pop quiz. It just shows that they make mistakes. He apologized for it.
Bobbi Walters

United States

#8 Jan 24, 2007
Was it Tony Stewart's car? heh heh
Big Dog

Raleigh, NC

#9 Jan 24, 2007
Bobbi Walters wrote:
Was it Tony Stewart's car? heh heh
A good one, three points.
Jennifer Watts

Clyde, NC

#10 Jan 24, 2007
hi
Joyce from Illinois

Camp Hill, PA

#11 Jan 24, 2007
Honestly, does anyone really care if he took a leak or not? They said he smelled alcohol, dose not mean he was drunk, Some police man got his jollies call this one. Anyone else, you never would have heard about it. There must be more important topic to discuss.
Jennifer

Athens, GA

#12 Oct 26, 2007
I hope it was Montoys's car

“Chics rule”

Since: Aug 07

Indianapolis

#13 Oct 26, 2007
Jennifer wrote:
I hope it was Montoys's car
Grrrrrrrrrrr, I hope you mean someone other then Montoya, lol.
G D B

Glasgow, KY

#14 Oct 26, 2007
IT WOULD'VE BEEN A BIG DEAL IF IT HAD BEEN DANICA PATRICK WITH PIC's. lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Martin Truex Jr. Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Nascar Ceo Brian France's behavior at awards ce... Dec '17 Usually phartse 15
nascar (Jul '16) Jul '16 skillett 1
News Halfway through NASCAR Sprint Cup season, new r... (Jul '16) Jul '16 RichK 2
News McMurray starts 'Big One,' wrecks half the fiel... (Jul '16) Jul '16 MrTinkertrain24 1
News NASCAR Sprint Cup incident with Logano leaves T... (Mar '16) Mar '16 MrTinkertrain24 1
News Harvick, Logano renew feud with Daytona confron... (Feb '15) Feb '15 MrTinkertrain24 1
News Bowyer finding some peace as he returns to Kansas (Oct '13) Oct '13 WHOYAKIDDING 24
More from around the web