Edwards holds off Truex to snap streak

Edwards holds off Truex to snap streak

There are 4 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Jun 17, 2007, titled Edwards holds off Truex to snap streak. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

BROOKLYN, Mich. The rollicking Carl Edwards of old might have gotten plenty riled after being put at the back of the line for speeding on Pit Lane.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

pie

Boca Raton, FL

#1 Jun 18, 2007
Good race for Edwards and Office Depot.

Shame on DEI for negotiating the #8 swap to RCR? Theresa is a scar on NASCAR as an owner and stepmother. BAN DEI after JR. leaves this season!
pie

Boca Raton, FL

#2 Jun 18, 2007
Good race for Edwards and Office Depot.

Shame on Theresa to scar the NASCAR FAMILY with her selfish ways, opening the door to negotiate a dollar value so Jr. can keep the #8. SWAP numbers with Hendrick and be done with it. Ridiculous!

“me, Devon”

Since: Jun 07

US

#3 Jun 22, 2007
hendrick is going to cheat a champioship fo JR
datsyuk fan

Howell, MI

#4 Nov 13, 2007
good run at mis martin always you geting close to win to win at mis

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Martin Truex Jr. Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NASCAR Sprint Cup incident with Logano leaves T... Mar '16 MrTinkertrain24 1
News Harvick, Logano renew feud with Daytona confron... (Feb '15) Feb '15 MrTinkertrain24 1
News Bowyer finding some peace as he returns to Kansas (Oct '13) Oct '13 WHOYAKIDDING 24
News Michael Waltrip in his biggest fight for survival (Sep '13) Oct '13 Whoyakidding 31
News Bowyer denies intentional spinout at Richmond race (Sep '13) Sep '13 tell me someone 7
News Bowyer denies intentional spinout at Richmond race (Sep '13) Sep '13 Kelly 2
News Martin Truex Jr. knows he must get the job done... (Feb '12) Jun '13 Whoyakidding 7
More from around the web