Pit incident proves costly for Busch

Pit incident proves costly for Busch

There are 107 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Jun 9, 2007, titled Pit incident proves costly for Busch. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

Kurt Busch paid a hefty price for his fit in the pit. There's more: Kurt Busch also was placed on probation for the remainder of the NASCAR season.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
SMOKE FAN

Utica, KY

#102 Jun 10, 2007
Are you kidding me wrote:
<quoted text>
You repost to fix doesn't, but you leave ILLEAGAL...brilliant...just like thinking spinning Gordon out on pit road isn't illegal but pulling up next to Stuart's pit box is.
Are you blowin' smoke?
Spinning Gay Gordon is just part of NASCAR. And for the record spinning Gordon up against the wall doesn't almost kill him, like this does!!!!!!!!
SMOKE FAN

Utica, KY

#103 Jun 10, 2007
Tired of idiots wrote:
<quoted text> tony is the only honest full time driver out there. If he wasn't, nascar would die. The rest are nothing more than wanna be drivers
Defenitly!!!!!!!!!
SMOKE FAN

Utica, KY

#104 Jun 10, 2007
Tired of idiots wrote:
This latest stunt by Kurt Busch is totally irresponsible and un called for. No matter whether or not you like Tony, what he did is just plain wrong. The only fitting penalty would be for him to missed at least two races. Penske really disappointed me by hiring the idiot anyway. Penske is usually fairly smart. This was a bone head move. Penske should fire him. Nascar should ban him from every event.
I know he should be kicked out of NASCAR!!!!!!!!!!

“Luv the Stubble!”

Since: Mar 07

Las Vegas

#105 Jun 11, 2007
fanman wrote:
kurt ought to kick stewarts' ass for his antics!
As if he could, maybe if he used his Dumbo ears. LOL

“my ray of sunshine Michael”

Since: Feb 07

Kentucky/North Carolina

#106 Jun 11, 2007
Tired of idiots wrote:
<quoted text> tony is the only honest full time driver out there. If he wasn't, nascar would die. The rest are nothing more than wanna be drivers
?????????? you got to be kidding sorry he isnt God Nascar wouldnt die without him Im sorry but your statement just gets under my skin.He may be a good driver but come on he isnt the only one it isnt fair to say he is the only honest one out there they all make mistakes even tony kurt was totally wrong in the pit yes had they both been going at it? yes they both need to give and take they both need to give respect to others

“my ray of sunshine Michael”

Since: Feb 07

Kentucky/North Carolina

#107 Jun 11, 2007
Bowtie Lover wrote:
Tony sayshe wants to talk with Busch, huh? Let's hope it's face to face and Tony kicks this idiot's butt.
Both the Busch boys need to be run out of NASCAR. Their holier than thou attitude sickens the sport plus both seem to have a stronger attraction with the wall than the checkered flag. Kyle and Kurt both Suck!
sorry they arent the only ones that have a holier than thou attitude

Since: Dec 06

Duluth MN

#109 Jun 11, 2007
SMOKE FAN wrote:
<quoted text>
That wasn't Illeagle, THIS WAS
That didn't almost kill someone, THIS DID!!!!!!!!!
AND FOR THE RECORD WHY THE HELL DO YOU LIKE THE BUSCH BROTHERS, DON'T YOU KNOW THEY ARE THE 2 BIGGEST CRY BABIES IN PROFESSIONAL SPORTS.
And for the record to my knollege the Busch brothers are the only 2 stuges who Sports Illistrated has called crybabies!!!!
Sounds like you are the biggest cry-baby in this Forum. If you have any knowledge, you would know how to spell knowledge.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Martin Truex Jr. Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
nascar Jul 29 skillett 1
News Halfway through NASCAR Sprint Cup season, new r... Jul '16 RichK 2
News McMurray starts 'Big One,' wrecks half the fiel... Jul '16 MrTinkertrain24 1
News NASCAR Sprint Cup incident with Logano leaves T... Mar '16 MrTinkertrain24 1
News Harvick, Logano renew feud with Daytona confron... (Feb '15) Feb '15 MrTinkertrain24 1
News Bowyer finding some peace as he returns to Kansas (Oct '13) Oct '13 WHOYAKIDDING 24
News Michael Waltrip in his biggest fight for survival (Sep '13) Oct '13 Whoyakidding 31
More from around the web