Truex looking for wins, stability at DEI

Oct 8, 2008 Full story: sports.espn.go.com

Martin Truex Jr. is aware of the criticism that Dale Earnhardt Inc. might be in trouble.

Full Story

Since: Mar 08

Greenfield, IN

#1 Oct 8, 2008
I felt really bad for him hopefully things will get better for him if he's sticking with DEI.
KLC

Richmond, VA

#2 Oct 9, 2008
The only reason the DEI cars were at the front at the end of the race was because Carl Edwards wrecked all the fast cars.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#3 Oct 9, 2008
KLC wrote:
The only reason the DEI cars were at the front at the end of the race was because Carl Edwards wrecked all the fast cars.
You got that right...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Martin Truex Jr. Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bowyer finding some peace as he returns to Kansas (Oct '13) Oct '13 WHOYAKIDDING 24
Michael Waltrip in his biggest fight for survival (Sep '13) Oct '13 Whoyakidding 31
Bowyer denies intentional spinout at Richmond race (Sep '13) Sep '13 tell me someone 7
Bowyer denies intentional spinout at Richmond race (Sep '13) Sep '13 Kelly 2
Martin Truex Jr. knows he must get the job done... (Feb '12) Jun '13 Whoyakidding 7
Fans Can Now Vote Their Favorite Driver into th... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Grandpaw Whitey 7
It's NHRA v. NASCAR in charity baseball game (Mar '13) Mar '13 Jon Benedict 1
More from around the web