Truex to drive Junior's No. 88 car

Truex to drive Junior's No. 88 car

There are 7 comments on the NASCAR Winston Cup Scene story from Jun 28, 2006, titled Truex to drive Junior's No. 88 car. In it, NASCAR Winston Cup Scene reports that:

Martin Truex Jr . has won the last three Busch Series superspeedway races he's competed in, and Wednesday he found out he will get a chance to make it four in a row.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NASCAR Winston Cup Scene.

Houndog

Westerville, OH

#1 Jun 28, 2006
I like it D.E.I is doing it right by showing the busch series the right respect they only run a few of the busch races and are running busch drivers in there full time busch rides
Old School With A Attitude 3 Forever
Kim Mills

Riverside, IA

#2 Jun 29, 2006
I think it is great that Truex is driving the 88 and jr in the 8. It will be a fun race to watch!!!!! Go D.E.I
TOM

Holly Springs, NC

#3 Jun 29, 2006
who cares a damm about Truex has not done a damm thing in the cup series
april

Georgetown, IN

#4 Jun 30, 2006
truex maybe a good busch driver,but hes still got alot to learn.how about jr. winning at daytona earlier tonight?hes gonna win on sat. night too,unless GORDON gets in his way.
Jennifer

Athens, GA

#5 Oct 26, 2007
I think Truex is great I also think Tom of Kinston, NC is a idiot
JR-SR FAN

Raleigh, NC

#6 Oct 26, 2007
Jennifer wrote:
I think Truex is great I also think Tom of Kinston, NC is a idiot
Just out of curiosity Jeff, why did you go all the way back to June for these old threads?
nobody cares

United States

#7 Oct 26, 2007
boip

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Martin Truex Jr. Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
nascar Jul '16 skillett 1
News Halfway through NASCAR Sprint Cup season, new r... Jul '16 RichK 2
News McMurray starts 'Big One,' wrecks half the fiel... Jul '16 MrTinkertrain24 1
News NASCAR Sprint Cup incident with Logano leaves T... Mar '16 MrTinkertrain24 1
News Harvick, Logano renew feud with Daytona confron... (Feb '15) Feb '15 MrTinkertrain24 1
News Bowyer finding some peace as he returns to Kansas (Oct '13) Oct '13 WHOYAKIDDING 24
News Michael Waltrip in his biggest fight for survival (Sep '13) Oct '13 Whoyakidding 31
More from around the web