Truex, Martin to start out front at Daytona

After a tumultuous offseason in which a merger, layoffs and sponsorship turmoil followed around the drivers from Earnhardt Ganassi Racing, Martin Truex Jr. Full Story
tim t

Bayside, NY

#1 Feb 9, 2009
go mark martin your the man
Bill

Hollywood, FL

#2 Feb 9, 2009
How could you write an entire article without including the date and the time of the Daytona 500. That's the only reason I opened the article. Don't they teach who what when where and why in J school anymore?
Whoyakidding

Cary, NC

#3 Feb 9, 2009
The "MARTINVILLE SHOW" is what I heard one person call it. I like that and those two will probably lead a lot of laps in the first half of the race. The second half and especially the last 50 miles is going to be an entirely different story. Maybe and just maybe, the lack of testing will be the key that spreads the field out some and lets the very fastest cars break away from the pack.
spam

AOL

#4 Feb 10, 2009
more!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Martin Truex Jr. Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bowyer finding some peace as he returns to Kansas (Oct '13) Oct '13 WHOYAKIDDING 24
Michael Waltrip in his biggest fight for survival (Sep '13) Oct '13 Whoyakidding 31
Bowyer denies intentional spinout at Richmond race (Sep '13) Sep '13 tell me someone 7
Bowyer denies intentional spinout at Richmond race (Sep '13) Sep '13 Kelly 2
Martin Truex Jr. knows he must get the job done... (Feb '12) Jun '13 Whoyakidding 7
Fans Can Now Vote Their Favorite Driver into th... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Grandpaw Whitey 7
It's NHRA v. NASCAR in charity baseball game (Mar '13) Mar '13 Jon Benedict 1

Martin Truex Jr. People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE