Chase rules penalize Gordon

Chase rules penalize Gordon

There are 4 comments on the StarTribune story from Sep 24, 2007, titled Chase rules penalize Gordon. In it, StarTribune reports that:

“It's a tricky place. It's hard to get a hold of. The concrete gets real bouncy. It's just hard to get grip and hard to make you car work good there”

When we were kids making up games on the playground and figuring out how to play them, we all had fun with the new experience until someone not having such a great time decided to change the rules, which ... via StarTribune

Join the discussion below, or Read more at StarTribune.

graham

Morehead City, NC

#1 Sep 24, 2007
hey, no sweat, jeff will win number 5 this year, no worries

Since: May 07

Spokane, WA

#2 Sep 24, 2007

“"drive for five in'10"”

Since: Jan 07

Your the Man!

#3 Sep 24, 2007
Tamara24 wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =35YivWEs3zwXX
Haha gotta love ya sweetie.
Jade

Dayton, OH

#4 Sep 24, 2007
LET NASCAR GIVE BONUS POINTS FOR EACH POLE A DRIVER WINS.......JEFF WON 6 THIS YEAR......I AGREE NASCAR IS MAKING UP THE RULES AS THEY GO ALONG.....THE YEAR KASEY WON SO MANY RACES AND DIDN'T MAKE THE CHASE IS BECAUSE HE HAD ALOT OF DNF'S.....LOOK AT BOYER.....HE MADE THE CHASE AND DIDN'T WIN A RACE UNTIL LAST WEEKEND....ANYWAY....NASCAR IS GOING TO DO WHAT THEY WANT TO DO SOOOOOO.........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Martin Truex Jr. Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NASCAR Sprint Cup incident with Logano leaves T... Mar '16 MrTinkertrain24 1
News Harvick, Logano renew feud with Daytona confron... (Feb '15) Feb '15 MrTinkertrain24 1
News Bowyer finding some peace as he returns to Kansas (Oct '13) Oct '13 WHOYAKIDDING 24
News Michael Waltrip in his biggest fight for survival (Sep '13) Oct '13 Whoyakidding 31
News Bowyer denies intentional spinout at Richmond race (Sep '13) Sep '13 tell me someone 7
News Bowyer denies intentional spinout at Richmond race (Sep '13) Sep '13 Kelly 2
News Martin Truex Jr. knows he must get the job done... (Feb '12) Jun '13 Whoyakidding 7
More from around the web