Tire gamble helps Edwards win in Las Vegas

Mar 6, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Star-telegram.com

By JENNA FRYER Carl Edwards believed he should have opened the season with two wins, and the disappointment of missing Victory Lane carried with him into Las Vegas Motor Speedway.When he finally broke through Sunday, it came at the expense of Tony Stewart.Stewart led a race-high 163 laps, but a pit road penalty forced his team to change its ...

Comments
21 - 26 of 26 Comments Last updated Mar 16, 2011
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Carolyn

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2011

Judged:

Ford Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Them losers ain't nothing but a trio of bowties. Tony cheated his way to his...One of them was only because Sterling Marlin couldn't finish the season. Gordon's just a crybaby. Jimmie is the second coming of Gordon.
Where is the proof that Tony cheated? You are a real wacko, you know that?
Ford Man

Carthage, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2011

Judged:

JB-BMW1989 wrote:
<quoted text>
The wild Mustang that you put gasoline up its ass? The Gran Torino and the Ford GT are much better Fords than an ugly-looking horse. Jesus, anonymous posters like you are so god damn stupid.
I'm about as anonymous as you Junior Baby-Butt Monkey Wipe 1989. That must be the year you were born. You just don't get it Junior...The more Ugly the more Intimidating. I ain't part of your pretty boy generation.
Ford Man

Carthage, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2011

Judged:

Carolyn wrote:
<quoted text>Where is the proof that Tony cheated? You are a real wacko, you know that?
Give me a break missy. You obviously have not followed Tony Stewart's whole career. When he first came about to Nascar, his winning strategy was causing wrecks. I remember one week after Rusty Wallace's last victory, he was ready to ring Tony Stewart's neck out to dry after deliberatly running him into the wall and causing a major wreck.
Carolyn

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2011

Judged:

Ford Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Give me a break missy. You obviously have not followed Tony Stewart's whole career. When he first came about to Nascar, his winning strategy was causing wrecks. I remember one week after Rusty Wallace's last victory, he was ready to ring Tony Stewart's neck out to dry after deliberatly running him into the wall and causing a major wreck.
You sure are ignorant. Is Tony the only one you can think of that has wrecked other drivers? Get your head out of your arse; maybe you will see other drivers do the same thing.

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2011

Judged:

Ford Man wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm about as anonymous as you Junior Baby-Butt Monkey Wipe 1989. That must be the year you were born. You just don't get it Junior...The more Ugly the more Intimidating. I ain't part of your pretty boy generation.
JB-BMW and ruttrosmokemojo must've gotten a room together...Probably tied themselves to eachother with a bowtie
Ford Man

Carthage, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2011

Carolyn wrote:
<quoted text>You sure are ignorant. Is Tony the only one you can think of that has wrecked other drivers? Get your head out of your arse; maybe you will see other drivers do the same thing.
Brian Vickers did it for his first ever victoy. Jeff Gordon has too. Back in the dirty days when drivers drove like it was a demolition derby that was the only way you survived. They cleaned it up a little because Nascar was losing money over guys driving dirty like that, so that was when fines started coming. By the time Tony Stewart came around, he was doing exactly what Nascar pushed to get away from. He proved his bowtie loyalty when he bought his own company after Joe Gibbs switched to Toyotas. Dale Jr did the same thing when he annouced he'd leave DEI and his biggest thing in searching for a new ride was to keep the bowtie on.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Martin Truex Jr. Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bowyer finding some peace as he returns to Kansas (Oct '13) Oct '13 WHOYAKIDDING 24
Michael Waltrip in his biggest fight for survival (Sep '13) Oct '13 Whoyakidding 31
Bowyer denies intentional spinout at Richmond race (Sep '13) Sep '13 tell me someone 7
Bowyer denies intentional spinout at Richmond race (Sep '13) Sep '13 Kelly 2
Martin Truex Jr. knows he must get the job done... (Feb '12) Jun '13 Whoyakidding 7
Fans Can Now Vote Their Favorite Driver into th... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Grandpaw Whitey 7
It's NHRA v. NASCAR in charity baseball game (Mar '13) Mar '13 Jon Benedict 1

Search the Martin Truex Jr. Forum:
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••