Jimmie Johnson could miss the Chase

Mar 30, 2008 | Posted by: Lets go racing | Full story: blog.mlive.com

Categories: NASCAR Sprint Cup AP Photo It's early in the season, but both Jimmie Johnson, left, and Jeff Gordon are on the outside looking in to the top 12 of the NASCAR points standings.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 28 of28
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Aug 07

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2008

Bump get up above troll bait
A Better Tomorrow

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2008

Lets go racing wrote:
<quoted text>OMG you're lonely!
Duh! A better tomorrow must invent things to sound cool, no wait you're a professional troll this is your life, sad!
And exactly what did I invent? Lonely?? Now the professional troll thing, Maybe.

Have fun at those Indy car parades. Need tickets to the I 500?? Look on any message board at any office and they're giving them away.

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2008

A Better Tomorrow wrote:
<quoted text>
And exactly what did I invent? Lonely?? Now the professional troll thing, Maybe.
Have fun at those Indy car parades. Need tickets to the I 500?? Look on any message board at any office and they're giving them away.
Nope thanks though I paid $250 for mine, I just looked your wrong. A lot of the stands are sold out! Nice try troller walk on with your dumb self!

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2008

A Better Tomorrow wrote:
<quoted text>
So Glad you can't afford it being you live in Hick town USA what you have the races in London to look forward to? Talk about no races, no life and nothing. Oh but wait that's your fake ip! Indy 500 is the biggest race in the world Still, but you tried, duh!

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2008

There you go chimp see those sold out things, guess what that means? You lose again.

https://imstix.brickyard.com/Tickets/FindTick...
Dont do that

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2008

Not only do I get to go to the parade, I get carb day, 4 qual days, the race and the victory parade. Sorry you're stuck like chuck in your miserable body. I find it funny common troller.
Dont do that

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2008

Victory banquet, how do you like them cookies.. He he
A Better Tomorrow

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2008

Lets go racing wrote:
There you go chimp see those sold out things, guess what that means? You lose again.
https://imstix.brickyard.com/Tickets/FindTick...
Tell you what chump. You do your thing and I'll do mine. Tony G is so proud of you and appreciates your $250. As for the I 500, what use to be a great event is now barely an event. Sorry!! Want to see the greatest racing event, suggest you attend speed week at Daytona or one of the Bristol races. 160,000 fans at a 1/2 mile track, now thats a great event.

And in case you can't think and type at the same time, this "is" a Nascar forum. If you want to play with your matchbox cars, go to another forum. I'm thinking maybe you've been called a troll so many times, you have to put it in all your miserable posts.

Now have a really nice day. I'm planning a day on the lake fighting 5lb Smallmouth bass. Hee Hee or Ha Ha as you like to say.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 28 of28
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Martin Truex Jr. Discussions

Search the Martin Truex Jr. Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bowyer finding some peace as he returns to Kansas (Oct '13) Oct '13 WHOYAKIDDING 24
Michael Waltrip in his biggest fight for survival (Sep '13) Oct '13 Whoyakidding 31
Bowyer denies intentional spinout at Richmond race (Sep '13) Sep '13 tell me someone 7
Bowyer denies intentional spinout at Richmond race (Sep '13) Sep '13 Kelly 2
Martin Truex Jr. knows he must get the job done... (Feb '12) Jun '13 Whoyakidding 7
Fans Can Now Vote Their Favorite Driver into th... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Grandpaw Whitey 7
It's NHRA v. NASCAR in charity baseball game (Mar '13) Mar '13 Jon Benedict 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••