DEI loses appeal of its penalties fro...

DEI loses appeal of its penalties from NASCAR

There are 3 comments on the blog.al.com story from Jul 21, 2008, titled DEI loses appeal of its penalties from NASCAR. In it, blog.al.com reports that:

The National Stock Car Racing Commission today upheld the penalties against the No.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at blog.al.com.

Shut up n drive

Since: Oct 07

Rome, OH

#1 Jul 21, 2008
Cheaters never prospore in the long run.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#2 Jul 21, 2008
Shut up n drive wrote:
Cheaters never prospore in the long run.
What made them thing they could win this appeal? ALL THE OTHER CHEATER HAD TO PAY SO THEY SHOULD PAY ALSO.....sO
I guess that means Truex loses his crew chief now
for 6 weeks.

Shut up n drive

Since: Oct 07

Rome, OH

#3 Jul 23, 2008
snow wrote:
<quoted text>What made them thing they could win this appeal? ALL THE OTHER CHEATER HAD TO PAY SO THEY SHOULD PAY ALSO.....sO
I guess that means Truex loses his crew chief now
for 6 weeks.
Why would they apply for one appeal but not two anyways.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Martin Truex Jr. Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Halfway through NASCAR Sprint Cup season, new r... Jul 17 RichK 2
News McMurray starts 'Big One,' wrecks half the fiel... Jul 3 MrTinkertrain24 1
News NASCAR Sprint Cup incident with Logano leaves T... Mar '16 MrTinkertrain24 1
News Harvick, Logano renew feud with Daytona confron... (Feb '15) Feb '15 MrTinkertrain24 1
News Bowyer finding some peace as he returns to Kansas (Oct '13) Oct '13 WHOYAKIDDING 24
News Michael Waltrip in his biggest fight for survival (Sep '13) Oct '13 Whoyakidding 31
News Bowyer denies intentional spinout at Richmond race (Sep '13) Sep '13 tell me someone 7
More from around the web