Gordon's 'evil' Car Still Wins Pole I...

Gordon's 'evil' Car Still Wins Pole In Atlanta

There are 81 comments on the www.kduck.com story from Mar 7, 2008, titled Gordon's 'evil' Car Still Wins Pole In Atlanta. In it, www.kduck.com reports that:

The No.24 Hendrick Motorsports Chevrolet driver circled the fast 1.54-mile speedway in 29.927 seconds .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.kduck.com.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Since: Aug 07

Morris, IL

#1 Mar 7, 2008
He's back! Just in time ! Oh and Carpentier made it too !

Morris, IL

#2 Mar 7, 2008
Jrs on the outside and Kyle Busch just won the truck race!
Jim

Portsmouth, NH

#4 Mar 8, 2008
Lisa wrote:
yup. i think Jr should start racing like Rowdy and maybe he can win some races.
Only one major flaw to your thought.

Jr. lacks the talet that KB does.

HMS made a BIIIIIIIG mistake!
Bob

Mary Esther, FL

#7 Mar 8, 2008
Jr has as much talent as KB. The top 10 talents, in the same cars, would be stacked vertically at race win. :)

Since: May 07

Spokane, WA

#8 Mar 8, 2008
Still pretty early in the season to be throwing around assumptions. I think both Junior and Kyle are talented. I do think Kyle seems to be packing an extra set of nuts though. The boy is scared of nothing, but failure. I think while he is awesome he might be trying TOO hard. He needs to relax and let it come to him a bit. JMO
I do predicts he will have a championship by the time he is 25 though.
over88ted

Ringgold, GA

#9 Mar 9, 2008
Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
Only one major flaw to your thought.
Jr. lacks the talet that KB does.
HMS made a BIIIIIIIG mistake!
Very true.
over88ted

Ringgold, GA

#10 Mar 9, 2008
Lisa wrote:
oh Jimbo, Junebug is going to finish ahead of Kyle today. HAHA and maybe tomorrow too.
And once again. It didnt happen.
Rick

Houston, TX

#13 Mar 9, 2008
Dale Who wrote:
Said is before, Shrub will win a championship before Jr....
Shrub is only 22 and has more talent than Jr will ever have.
If only you knew what you were talking about we'd consider your word.
Rick

Houston, TX

#14 Mar 9, 2008
When did third place become bad? You don't make any sense. Just a bunch of trouble makers is all.
LGR

Morris, IL

#20 Mar 9, 2008
Lisa wrote:
<quoted text>
well maybe if you could be a little nicer and not trash jr we wouldn't have problems. I have never trashed your driver.
Who cares they're wrong and live on someones misfortunes, Jr is fine he's doing 400 % better then last year. Haters suck!
LGR

Morris, IL

#21 Mar 9, 2008
Rick wrote:
When did third place become bad? You don't make any sense. Just a bunch of trouble makers is all.
Trolls......... They know nothing about racing, watch one will grab an avatar. LOL>

Morris, IL

#23 Mar 9, 2008
Lisa wrote:
<quoted text>
yep. They cannot stand to see Jr happy.
I betcha he's doing better then their driver :) Watch they'll have an avatar and be Busch fans, lol. Trolls.

Since: Feb 07

Dubberly, Louisiana

#25 Mar 9, 2008
There are some people who "go" with whoever is hot at the moment.
christry88

San Antonio, TX

#26 Mar 9, 2008
Yes harrism I can name you one forsure LOL
Rick

Houston, TX

#27 Mar 9, 2008
Dale Who wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Brisa, Jr doesn't have the talent to win a championship, plain and simple. Besides you're expecting him to out race Johnson, Gordon, Stewart, hell even Edwards AND Kyle Busch to win a championship? That is a tall order and a order that Jr can't fill.
Oh name calling takes talent though.
Rick

Houston, TX

#28 Mar 9, 2008
They need some moderators on these boards, it's like everywhere you go you have foul mouthed teenagers or grown ups that haven't learned any better. Total waste of their lives.

Lisa don't let anyone tell you Dale isn't any good, he's got the best job in Nascar, remember that.
Rick

Houston, TX

#29 Mar 9, 2008
Lets go racing wrote:
<quoted text>I betcha he's doing better then their driver :) Watch they'll have an avatar and be Busch fans, lol. Trolls.
Can't you do something about them getting personal with her?
christry88

San Antonio, TX

#31 Mar 9, 2008
Rick wrote:
They need some moderators on these boards, it's like everywhere you go you have foul mouthed teenagers or grown ups that haven't learned any better. Total waste of their lives.
Lisa don't let anyone tell you Dale isn't any good, he's got the best job in Nascar, remember that.
Lisa is the last person anyone needs to stick up for, she has called everyone on this forum, very degrading names, myself included thats why noone responds to here. I understand where your coming from I just don't respond to any bashers,but watch out with her,she will turn on you pretty quick
christry88

San Antonio, TX

#33 Mar 9, 2008
Rick wrote:
<quoted text>Can't you do something about them getting personal with her?
See she gets personal with me!!

Morris, IL

#34 Mar 9, 2008
Rick wrote:
<quoted text>Can't you do something about them getting personal with her?
No I can't do anything I post stories is all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Martin Truex Jr. Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
nascar (Jul '16) Jul '16 skillett 1
News Halfway through NASCAR Sprint Cup season, new r... (Jul '16) Jul '16 RichK 2
News McMurray starts 'Big One,' wrecks half the fiel... (Jul '16) Jul '16 MrTinkertrain24 1
News NASCAR Sprint Cup incident with Logano leaves T... (Mar '16) Mar '16 MrTinkertrain24 1
News Harvick, Logano renew feud with Daytona confron... (Feb '15) Feb '15 MrTinkertrain24 1
News Bowyer finding some peace as he returns to Kansas (Oct '13) Oct '13 WHOYAKIDDING 24
News Michael Waltrip in his biggest fight for survival (Sep '13) Oct '13 Whoyakidding 31
More from around the web