Gordon grits his teeth and goes racing

Gordon grits his teeth and goes racing

There are 4 comments on the www.gastongazette.com story from May 22, 2009, titled Gordon grits his teeth and goes racing. In it, www.gastongazette.com reports that:

Much has been made recently of Jeff Gordon's ailing back. What began as almost a mention in passing by Gordon has taken on a life all its own.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.gastongazette.com.

pete

AOL

#1 May 24, 2009
jeff i am serious about the teeter hangups !it,s a rig that you stand in then hooks you ankles ,then you turn it so you hang upside down it ,s better then the rack they use .im 72 and it works for my back.and i fell 3 storys off a roof some years ago,i have little or no pain anymore !!~!

“BOO!!! Ya'll!”

Since: Apr 07

Las Cruces, NM

#2 May 24, 2009
pete wrote:
jeff i am serious about the teeter hangups !it,s a rig that you stand in then hooks you ankles ,then you turn it so you hang upside down it ,s better then the rack they use .im 72 and it works for my back.and i fell 3 storys off a roof some years ago,i have little or no pain anymore !!~!
He has a condition similar to arthritis knucklehead, not an out of adjustment backbone!!!

The part about you falling three stories explains a lot pete!!!
just somebody

United States

#3 May 24, 2009
mrbreeze wrote:
<quoted text>He has a condition similar to arthritis knucklehead, not an out of adjustment backbone!!!
The part about you falling three stories explains a lot pete!!!
Why do you have to criticize everybodys comments? You act like you are a damn genius (not).

“BOO!!! Ya'll!”

Since: Apr 07

Las Cruces, NM

#4 May 25, 2009
just somebody wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you have to criticize everybodys comments? You act like you are a damn genius (not).
I only criticize those comments that are incorrect or ridiculous! I just heard from Jeff Gordon himself on Fox TV that his back problem was more like arthritis than anything else!!! If you can prove otherwise, do it!!! Otherwise, keep your childish "quit-picking-on-me" rants to yourself!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mark Martin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Second thoughts Mark Martin says no burnouts (May '08) Mar '15 stewart scott 13
News Why did Dale Earnhardt, Jr. switch to Hendrick ... (Mar '10) Aug '14 Uncle John Duckett 83
News Steve Addington scratching head over release fr... (Nov '13) Dec '13 snow 8
News No monster mash for Martin (Oct '13) Oct '13 WHOYAKIDDING 21
News Michael Waltrip, sponsors considering whether M... (Aug '13) Aug '13 wallbanger 11
News Tony Stewart to miss rest of 2013 season; Mark ... (Aug '13) Aug '13 KARMA THE CLOWN 1
Time to retire!!!!!!! (Aug '13) Aug '13 95 Thunderbird 1
More from around the web