Updated Championship Probability Table: Johnson Has 97 Percent Chance of Winning

Nov 16, 2009 Full story: www.allleftturns.com

After his win in Phoenix on Sunday, Jimmie Johnson's lead is now 108 points over Mark Martin.

Full Story

“'2010'season ”

Since: May 09

Phoenix, Arizona

#1 Nov 16, 2009
On the bright side the only driver with any chance is Mark Martin with 3%. That's some hope I guess.
The Fat and the Furious

United States

#2 Nov 16, 2009
The New Twenty wrote:
On the bright side the only driver with any chance is Mark Martin with 3%. That's some hope I guess.
Indeed. Some hope is certainly better than none. Racing can be a crazy business sometimes, so as long as there's a possibility, than it's never truly over until that checkered flag waves at Homestead.

I stated it was over a couple of races ago, but hey! I've been wrong a couple of times in my life, so if Mark gets a little lady luck, maybe I can add 1 more to that total. I wouldn't count on it though.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mark Martin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why did Dale Earnhardt, Jr. switch to Hendrick ... (Mar '10) Aug '14 Uncle John Duckett 83
Steve Addington scratching head over release fr... (Nov '13) Dec '13 snow 8
No monster mash for Martin (Oct '13) Oct '13 WHOYAKIDDING 21
Michael Waltrip, sponsors considering whether M... (Aug '13) Aug '13 wallbanger 11
Tony Stewart to miss rest of 2013 season; Mark ... (Aug '13) Aug '13 KARMA THE CLOWN 1
Time to retire!!!!!!! (Aug '13) Aug '13 95 Thunderbird 1
5 Potential Sleepers That Could Steal the 2013 ... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Bob 3
More from around the web