Montoya surprise so far of Chase

Oct 7, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS SportsLine

For 26 races, Juan Pablo Montoya and his crew chief worked solely on making the Chase for the Sprint Cup championship.

Comments
41 - 53 of 53 Comments Last updated Nov 2, 2009
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“Is that Banjo Music I hear ...”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44
Oct 27, 2009
 

Judged:

4

4

2

Pete Aron wrote:
I used to hate JPM in F1 until I realized what a fantastic driver he is in inferior equipment. I actually started watching Nascar because he went there and I wanted to see if he would have an impact. Well, he sure as hell did. Anyone who thinks he can't drive is an idiot. As far as the racial slurs go, no big surprise. Insecure a**wipes always fall back on the racial comments when they can't defend their redneck opinions. Get over it losers, and you better get used to it. JPM is only the first of a long line to come. If you don't like it, you'd better find something else to watch.
Wouldn't exactly call Macca inferior equipment to be honest ... but's lets be honest, he really has not done much in nascrap ... unless you think winning 2 races in 3 years is making a difference. Unfortunately it's not exactly the skilled F1 stuff now is it, and he should have done better.

As for racial slurs, maybe you need to make sure you have your facts straight, I'm really no redneck, not even American, but I suppose in your world it makes no difference, just because I live in Atlanta I have to be one ... talk about racial slurs ... redneck my ass ... could be the same as me wondering why someone from Utah dares to use curse words, aren't all you lot up there mormons, the holier than though clan ... so how many wives do you have?????

“Just love F1”

Since: Oct 07

Benavidez, Tigre

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45
Oct 28, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

redneck Bob from Atlanta wrote:
<quoted text>
Wouldn't exactly call Macca inferior equipment to be honest ... but's lets be honest, he really has not done much in nascrap ... unless you think winning 2 races in 3 years is making a difference. Unfortunately it's not exactly the skilled F1 stuff now is it, and he should have done better.
As for racial slurs, maybe you need to make sure you have your facts straight, I'm really no redneck, not even American, but I suppose in your world it makes no difference, just because I live in Atlanta I have to be one ... talk about racial slurs ... redneck my ass ... could be the same as me wondering why someone from Utah dares to use curse words, aren't all you lot up there mormons, the holier than though clan ... so how many wives do you have?????
Haven't done much in NASCAR???... come on ... think of F1 and the way the drivers get there (if ever) and then think about any of those divas (including my other heroe, Alonso) performing in NASCAR .. no jewels, no wrings ... just old jeans and fists !!!... that's how I see it .. and Montoya has it .. and not just talent !!!... and also Montoya brings fun ... he's an entertainer .. he doesn't settle for mediocrity and you know it (that's why he run from Macca and #2 status and away from F1)... give the guy some credit !!!... no one with his track record and past would do anything similar neither close !!

“Lawrence”

Since: May 09

Flushing N,Y,

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46
Oct 28, 2009
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Monty, you would have crucified Hamilton, and called him all sorts of names under the sun, if he had ever acted in this manner.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Poor little baby..!!

“Is that Banjo Music I hear ...”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#47
Oct 29, 2009
 

Judged:

3

3

2

absolutely Lawrence .... it's the same old hypocricy again ... I still have yet to hear one of these worshitters actually admit that Alonso's win in Singapore in 2008 was just plain wrong and should be taken off his record .. imagine the crying if it was Schumie or Hamilton .... pitchforks and nooses would be the order of the day ...

Montoya has done nothing at Nascrap, 3 yrs and 2 wins ... for the supposed great driver he was portrayed in F1, it's dismal. But hey Luis, I suppose having had to deal with a very substandard Alonso for the past 3 years, your benchmark for class and performance seems to have been lowered too much, because you're starting to accept mediocrity way too easy these days ....

“Is that Banjo Music I hear ...”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#48
Oct 29, 2009
 

Judged:

4

3

3

hmltn-1 wrote:
Monty, you would have crucified Hamilton, and called him all sorts of names under the sun, if he had ever acted in this manner.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Poor little baby..!!
ha ha he was so awestruck by the ferrari lads he lost his way, and his head ....

Lawrence you have to love the consistency, the Colombian Drug lord seems to lose his temper all the time, especially when he is shown up to be a dumbass ....

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
eagle1

Wynnewood, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49
Oct 29, 2009
 
redneck Bob from Atlanta wrote:
<quoted text>
ha ha you stupid moron, you have no clue. I don't even follow nascrap, it's like putting 50 fat asses, has beens and old men in a play pen and then watching them all f*** up, crash out and behave like 2 yr olds .. what a waste ... point is your dumb ass colombian drug lord hero Gwwwaaaannnn was a waste of time in F1, he got his ass kicked, was fired by McLaren and is now in the "prestigious" nascrap series .... wow talk about a great pretender .. the sad thing is fools like you actually see something in the fat assed burger eating ape ... just shows how pathetic you are ....
You have no clue about racing and about F1... F1 is so boring that only people with good teams can race for a win, Juan's talent is to good for souch a political and boring kind of racing.. he came to nascar, because he loves racing and a new challange... poor old you... if you think F1 is better than anything else... wake up and smell your diper... or for that matter try to learn something about racing and find some respect not only for the drivers... teams and the people that loves racing...
barry peers

Cardiff, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#50
Oct 29, 2009
 
eagle1 wrote:
<quoted text> You have no clue about racing and about F1... F1 is so boring that only people with good teams can race for a win, Juan's talent is to good for souch a political and boring kind of racing.. he came to nascar, because he loves racing and a new challange... poor old you... if you think F1 is better than anything else... wake up and smell your diper... or for that matter try to learn something about racing and find some respect not only for the drivers... teams and the people that loves racing...
f1 is the pinicle of motorsport it is more advanced technically than areospace projects u dont have to be in a top team to win what about boring jenson the politcs this season have made up for the boring racing at least there are things like corners chicanes nascar is so boring a untrained monkey can do it montoya

“Lawrence”

Since: May 09

Flushing N,Y,

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#51
Oct 29, 2009
 
eagle1 wrote:
<quoted text> You have no clue about racing and about F1... F1 is so boring that only people with good teams can race for a win, Juan's talent is to good for souch a political and boring kind of racing.. he came to nascar, because he loves racing and a new challange... poor old you... if you think F1 is better than anything else... wake up and smell your diper... or for that matter try to learn something about racing and find some respect not only for the drivers... teams and the people that loves racing...
Can a bad team win at NASCAR?.....F1 is the most popular form of motorsport in the world today. The average F1 fan enjoy watching a driver blasting around a turn like 130R at Suzuka in Japan or through Eau Rouge at Spa in Belguim. That's quite different from NASCAR fans, who seem to be watching cars running around in circles, and only waiting just for the big one at places like Talladega.

F1 fans enjoy..........racing..!!

NASCAR fans enjoy.......crashing..!!

“Is that Banjo Music I hear ...”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#52
Oct 29, 2009
 
eagle1 wrote:
<quoted text> You have no clue about racing and about F1... F1 is so boring that only people with good teams can race for a win, Juan's talent is to good for souch a political and boring kind of racing.. he came to nascar, because he loves racing and a new challange... poor old you... if you think F1 is better than anything else... wake up and smell your diper... or for that matter try to learn something about racing and find some respect not only for the drivers... teams and the people that loves racing...
you call Nascrap racing ... ha ha ha ha ha you stupid moron ... it's a f***ing demolition derby for rednecks, fat a-holes, old men and fools who can't make it in real racing series ..... you actually thinking it's racing just says it all .. Eagle my ass, you're more like a common garden sparrow .....

“Just love F1”

Since: Oct 07

Benavidez, Tigre

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#53
Oct 29, 2009
 
hmltn-1 wrote:
Monty, you would have crucified Hamilton, and called him all sorts of names under the sun, if he had ever acted in this manner.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Poor little baby..!!
You got me wrong Lawrence ... I call Montoya with the same sorts of names for that stupid reaction !!...

“Just love F1”

Since: Oct 07

Benavidez, Tigre

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#54
Oct 29, 2009
 
redneck Bob from Atlanta wrote:
<quoted text>
ha ha he was so awestruck by the ferrari lads he lost his way, and his head ....
Lawrence you have to love the consistency, the Colombian Drug lord seems to lose his temper all the time, especially when he is shown up to be a dumbass ....
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Ha ha ... see the video and you'll see the truth ... It was not his fault and Harvick got the wrong guy to mess up with ... ha ha .. he thought JPM, the rookie, the newcomer, the outsider, the taco eater, will run away ... ha ha

That reminds of this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Is that Banjo Music I hear ...”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#55
Nov 2, 2009
 
Montoya4ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha ... see the video and you'll see the truth ... It was not his fault and Harvick got the wrong guy to mess up with ... ha ha .. he thought JPM, the rookie, the newcomer, the outsider, the taco eater, will run away ... ha ha
That reminds of this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
It makes no difference who was at fault Luis, the point is your bud the drug lord is finally at home in a racing series where he can behave like an asshole, be a part of the demolition derby, and the ignorant redneck fans will just love him for it ... what a joke

“Is that Banjo Music I hear ...”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56
Nov 2, 2009
 
Montoya4ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha ... see the video and you'll see the truth ... It was not his fault and Harvick got the wrong guy to mess up with ... ha ha .. he thought JPM, the rookie, the newcomer, the outsider, the taco eater, will run away ... ha ha
That reminds of this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
oh and just for the record, how is that any different to the way Alonso was smacked about by Hamilton .. you know the rookie, the newcomer, the outsider, Alonso thought Hambo would run away too ... seems Alonso also got it all wrong and messed with the wrong bloke .....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Mark Martin Discussions

Search the Mark Martin Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Why did Dale Earnhardt, Jr. switch to Hendrick ... (Mar '10) Jul 24 Wang 68
Steve Addington scratching head over release fr... (Nov '13) Dec '13 snow 8
No monster mash for Martin (Oct '13) Oct '13 WHOYAKIDDING 21
Michael Waltrip, sponsors considering whether M... (Aug '13) Aug '13 wallbanger 11
Tony Stewart to miss rest of 2013 season; Mark ... (Aug '13) Aug '13 KARMA THE CLOWN 1
Time to retire!!!!!!! (Aug '13) Aug '13 95 Thunderbird 1
5 Potential Sleepers That Could Steal the 2013 ... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Bob 3
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••