Mark Martin: NASCAR Sprint Cup Series...

Mark Martin: NASCAR Sprint Cup Series - Texas Preview

There are 5 comments on the Auto Racing Daily story from Nov 4, 2009, titled Mark Martin: NASCAR Sprint Cup Series - Texas Preview. In it, Auto Racing Daily reports that:

POINTS BATTLE: Mark Martin and the No. 5 Hendrick Motorsports team currently rank second in the Chase for the Sprint Cup championship battle.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Auto Racing Daily.

4Martingal

Russell Springs, KY

#1 Nov 6, 2009
Mark...hold your head up , fasten your safety harness and show those youngsters how it's done ....Proud to be your fan........
One liner

Singapore, Singapore

#2 Nov 6, 2009
Don't look now Jeff Gordon is coming for the #2 spot.

Since: Nov 09

Tifton, GA

#3 Nov 7, 2009
Somehow I think its a matter of who has a bad break... Martin's solid. Gordon's solid. Both blazing fast. Both more consistent than the rest of those behind them. I think they just need solid races and it'll be a wicked battle. But either of them have a bad break, the other will be right there to inherit the benefits.
WWE NASCAR

Sandy Hook, CT

#4 Nov 7, 2009
Good rub by Martin, but Mark it's time to retire, and take half the field of grid fillers with you!
whateVer

AOL

#6 Nov 7, 2009
ha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mark Martin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Second thoughts Mark Martin says no burnouts (May '08) Mar '15 stewart scott 13
News Why did Dale Earnhardt, Jr. switch to Hendrick ... (Mar '10) Aug '14 Uncle John Duckett 83
News Steve Addington scratching head over release fr... (Nov '13) Dec '13 snow 8
News No monster mash for Martin (Oct '13) Oct '13 WHOYAKIDDING 21
News Michael Waltrip, sponsors considering whether M... (Aug '13) Aug '13 wallbanger 11
News Tony Stewart to miss rest of 2013 season; Mark ... (Aug '13) Aug '13 KARMA THE CLOWN 1
Time to retire!!!!!!! (Aug '13) Aug '13 95 Thunderbird 1
More from around the web