Earnhardt Jr. beyond frustration

Earnhardt Jr. beyond frustration

There are 16 comments on the www.allleftturns.com story from Oct 16, 2009, titled Earnhardt Jr. beyond frustration. In it, www.allleftturns.com reports that:

On Friday in Charlotte, speaking to the media, Dale Earnhardt Jr. sounded like a defeated man. He says he is at the "end of my rope."

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.allleftturns.com.

MISSU3

Fort Worth, TX

#1 Oct 16, 2009
So glad Teresa let him go out and find out the grass isn't always greener on the other side. Jrs. problem was he started believing the media and fans hype of him. "DEI and Teresa was holding him back!" "JR can be the second coming of Dale with the right equipment!" "IT'S EVERYONE AND EVERYTHINGS FAULT, NOT JR!" Welcome to the real world, Jr. Between enjoying watching Kyle race hard and succeed most of the time and watching Jr. fail every week, NASCAR has become fun again.

JohnnyDeppfan

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#2 Oct 16, 2009
MISSU3 wrote:
So glad Teresa let him go out and find out the grass isn't always greener on the other side. Jrs. problem was he started believing the media and fans hype of him. "DEI and Teresa was holding him back!" "JR can be the second coming of Dale with the right equipment!" "IT'S EVERYONE AND EVERYTHINGS FAULT, NOT JR!" Welcome to the real world, Jr. Between enjoying watching Kyle race hard and succeed most of the time and watching Jr. fail every week, NASCAR has become fun again.
You got it all wrong, Jr has never once said he was the second coming of His dad, You haters seem to be obsessed with Jr being his father
95 Thunderbird

Kitchener, Canada

#3 Oct 16, 2009
MISSU3 wrote:
He's in the right equipment. He'll never be the second coming of Sr. and futhermore if Sr. was racing today he'd be struggling too. The talent is a whole lot tougher now than when King Dale was doing his bump and steal show. Hendrick is the new RCR and King Dale would be a modern day dud like his little boy.

Since: Jul 08

United States

#4 Oct 16, 2009
Poor Junior.:( My heart just brakes for him. He looks like he needs a really good hug and a word of encouragement. He was pretty upbeat about all this a couple weeks ago, so maybe he was just feeling rather blue today what with the HoF announcement and all that about his dad. I hope something positive happens for him soon.

He's is running better, they may not be getting the finishes, but it's gettin there. He needs to remember he and Lance's motto: Rome wasn't built in a day and I for one wasn't expecting instant results. Rebuilding a team and driver/crew chief chemstry takes time. Very rarely is it instant. In his pre race report this week, Lance stated that he is just now learning how to ask the right questions to Junior to get the right feedback on the car. In today's first practice, they were 39th in average lap times but in Happy Hour they jumped all the way up to 11th. Now, that's a damn good improvment. The team is getting there. It's going to be slow, but it is happening.
montgomery

United States

#5 Oct 16, 2009
looks like jr is running out of people to blame..

JohnnyDeppfan

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#6 Oct 16, 2009
montgomery wrote:
looks like jr is running out of people to blame..
Who has he blamed? I've never heard him blame anyone but himself
Brittany

Cary, NC

#7 Oct 16, 2009
I think Kim is somewhere in the picture of all this JohnnyDeppFan

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#8 Oct 16, 2009
Dew Addict wrote:
Poor Junior.:( My heart just brakes for him. He looks like he needs a really good hug and a word of encouragement. He was pretty upbeat about all this a couple weeks ago, so maybe he was just feeling rather blue today what with the HoF announcement and all that about his dad. I hope something positive happens for him soon.
He's is running better, they may not be getting the finishes, but it's gettin there. He needs to remember he and Lance's motto: Rome wasn't built in a day and I for one wasn't expecting instant results. Rebuilding a team and driver/crew chief chemstry takes time. Very rarely is it instant. In his pre race report this week, Lance stated that he is just now learning how to ask the right questions to Junior to get the right feedback on the car. In today's first practice, they were 39th in average lap times but in Happy Hour they jumped all the way up to 11th. Now, that's a damn good improvment. The team is getting there. It's going to be slow, but it is happening.
I guess you didn't read the part when Joonyer said, " I'm about at the end of my rope." The public aint no place to cry Joonyer! Do it at night when you're in your room alone! Like you've been doing for years since you left DEI ya quitter!
P Smith

Taipei, Taiwan

#9 Oct 17, 2009
Who is Dale Heartburn Jr.? Or Dale Heartburn, for that matter? I've never heard of them.

Oh, I see not: this is a NASCRASH article, that's why they're below the radar of motorsports fans.
barr

Temperance, MI

#10 Oct 17, 2009
Hum, Hendrick has what 5 cars in the top 10 and Jr in 39th. Yeah, it's gotta be the equipment and engineers. Jr is the failing of his old mans fans who wanted another champion and the media.

“How We Roll”

Since: Nov 08

Area 51, Nevada

#11 Oct 17, 2009
I just hope to hell that Gordon, Martin, and Johnson are far away from Junior next time and every time he decides to have his bad luck. Cuzz it just occurred to me if he goofs up something and wrecks out his team mates, it'll be a career-worst event... giving haters more ammo, and Hendrick team fans will NOT be pleased.

I loved the idea of him joining that team and had high hopes, and I still do. It's a nightmare for him, but even for me who's not at all involved, I'd love to be able to wish his bad luck away and keep him in the top-10's every week. But as this chase closes in on those small tracks and plate races, I'm getting worried that his misfortunes will eventually hurt the other Hendrick teams as well.

Then I'm gonna be truly and completely regretful of him ever moving to Hendrick
justafan

Los Angeles, CA

#12 Oct 17, 2009
HES A JOKE

“How We Roll”

Since: Nov 08

Area 51, Nevada

#13 Oct 17, 2009
justafan wrote:
HES A JOKE
I wouldn't call him a joke... really. A riddle, maybe. Jokes usually have a funny punchline... wait. It IS ironic and yes - also somewhat humorous.

Okay I think joke fits.
dirtstyle

Marysville, OH

#14 Oct 17, 2009
DEI would be rockin' right now if Theresa was a stubborn old bitch. yeah, juan is cool and kickin ass but it aint DEI anymore... she killed it and yeah, he sucks sh*t right now.. depressing, really. I miss that Bud 8 car..
No more excuses

Katy, TX

#15 Oct 17, 2009
Well, let's see...another whole season where Junior has made a pathetic effort in every race...ain't it 'bout time for him to be askin' Hendrick to give him controlling interest in HMS?
WWE NASCAR

Sandy Hook, CT

#16 Oct 17, 2009
If Jr would spend less time in the bar and more time on the track, he may do better. Jr is 35 years old, he's not going to improve, the young more talented drivers are jusy going to blow by him. Get out Jr before you end up like your old man.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mark Martin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Second thoughts Mark Martin says no burnouts (May '08) Mar '15 stewart scott 13
News Why did Dale Earnhardt, Jr. switch to Hendrick ... (Mar '10) Aug '14 Uncle John Duckett 83
News Steve Addington scratching head over release fr... (Nov '13) Dec '13 snow 8
News No monster mash for Martin (Oct '13) Oct '13 WHOYAKIDDING 21
News Michael Waltrip, sponsors considering whether M... (Aug '13) Aug '13 wallbanger 11
News Tony Stewart to miss rest of 2013 season; Mark ... (Aug '13) Aug '13 KARMA THE CLOWN 1
Time to retire!!!!!!! (Aug '13) Aug '13 95 Thunderbird 1
More from around the web