Jeff Gluck: Kyle Busch, Mark Martin i...

Jeff Gluck: Kyle Busch, Mark Martin in danger of missing the Chase

There are 23 comments on the www.scenedaily.com story from Jun 23, 2009, titled Jeff Gluck: Kyle Busch, Mark Martin in danger of missing the Chase. In it, www.scenedaily.com reports that:

Joe Gibbs Racing's Kyle Busch has three NASCAR Sprint Cup wins this season. COMMENTARY The great thing about professional sports has always been that no matter who you are or how much attention you get, you still have to go out on the field or court or race track and earn it.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.scenedaily.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jun 09

Lexington, KY

#21 Jun 28, 2009
99 Lisa 18 wrote:
<quoted text>
You were Banned, Shut up!
i wasn't banned ever

“New Season,,New champ????”

Since: Apr 08

Seattle, WA

#22 Jun 29, 2009
Dew Addict wrote:
<quoted text>
Cars will be overturned.....there will be riots....LOL.
Can't wait.
FORDMAN

Phoenix, AZ

#23 Jun 30, 2009
Spine wrote:
<quoted text>
I think we should instill an age limit of at least 12 on Topix. Sometimes we use slightly aggressive language. FORDMAN you need to get your parents permission before using the internet (there could be predators).
Seriously: "Do*chebag" ?
I refuse to believe that you self censored your comment, I believe you cannot properly spell that word. As slow as Ford.
Which is why Ford sold more cars in the last 2 months than Toyota. Why they have retaken the #2 spot for best selling automaker in the United States from Toyota. Why they are able to make a V-6 Taurus that has 390hp but gets 26 mpg. Please, what part of Ford is slow again. Is the Ford GT slow? The only thing that is slow is the disgusting Toyota Camry Hybrid, which just got beaten in mpg by the Ford Fusion Hybrid. Sorry you driver is an a**hole. And the only reason you like him is because he wins. NO OTHER REASON. You are just a fair weather fan. OWNED

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mark Martin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Second thoughts Mark Martin says no burnouts (May '08) Mar '15 stewart scott 13
News Why did Dale Earnhardt, Jr. switch to Hendrick ... (Mar '10) Aug '14 Uncle John Duckett 83
News Steve Addington scratching head over release fr... (Nov '13) Dec '13 snow 8
News No monster mash for Martin (Oct '13) Oct '13 WHOYAKIDDING 21
News Michael Waltrip, sponsors considering whether M... (Aug '13) Aug '13 wallbanger 11
News Tony Stewart to miss rest of 2013 season; Mark ... (Aug '13) Aug '13 KARMA THE CLOWN 1
Time to retire!!!!!!! (Aug '13) Aug '13 95 Thunderbird 1
More from around the web