Jeff Gluck: Kyle Busch, Mark Martin i...

Jeff Gluck: Kyle Busch, Mark Martin in danger of missing the Chase

There are 23 comments on the www.scenedaily.com story from Jun 23, 2009, titled Jeff Gluck: Kyle Busch, Mark Martin in danger of missing the Chase. In it, www.scenedaily.com reports that:

Joe Gibbs Racing's Kyle Busch has three NASCAR Sprint Cup wins this season. COMMENTARY The great thing about professional sports has always been that no matter who you are or how much attention you get, you still have to go out on the field or court or race track and earn it.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.scenedaily.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
AOL

#1 Jun 23, 2009
Check out the last 11 races for Busch: One win, one other top-10 finish, six finishes of 20th or worse. Those arenít exactly Chase numbers, and if they donít improve soon, Busch will find himself outside the top 12.

Joe Gibbs better straighten this boy out!

Can you say Karma?
Not a kyle busch fan

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Jun 23, 2009
Flock the pimple faces imbecile.

Since: May 08

West Roxbury, MA

#3 Jun 23, 2009
Hey check it out! Jr fans finally have something to be happy about. Don't fret little E bandwagoners, Kyle will make it. If for no other reason than to annoy you guys;
MISSU3

Norfolk, NE

#4 Jun 23, 2009
Spine wrote:
Hey check it out! Jr fans finally have something to be happy about. Don't fret little E bandwagoners, Kyle will make it. If for no other reason than to annoy you guys;
LOL, yeah, didn't see them comparing Jrs. stats against Kyles for the last 3 years. Guess the nation knows that Jrs not going to make it so all they can do is hope Kyle doesn't make it either. Sorry guys, He's in the top 12 and he's staying there.

West Roxbury, MA

#5 Jun 23, 2009
Not a kyle busch fan = little E tarded
Not karma

Los Angeles, CA

#6 Jun 23, 2009
Karma wrote:
Check out the last 11 races for Busch: One win, one other top-10 finish, six finishes of 20th or worse. Those arenít exactly Chase numbers, and if they donít improve soon, Busch will find himself outside the top 12.
Can you say Karma?
I feel sorry for Mark not making it.
FORDMAN

Phoenix, AZ

#7 Jun 23, 2009
Kyle Busch fan=Do*chebag
mr breeze

AOL

#8 Jun 23, 2009
FORDMAN wrote:
Kyle Busch fan=Do*chebag
fordman=kyle busch boyfriend

Alpine, TX

#9 Jun 23, 2009
FORDMAN wrote:
Kyle Busch fan=Do*chebag
I think we should instill an age limit of at least 12 on Topix. Sometimes we use slightly aggressive language. FORDMAN you need to get your parents permission before using the internet (there could be predators).

Seriously: "Do*chebag" ?
I refuse to believe that you self censored your comment, I believe you cannot properly spell that word. As slow as Ford.
Just Thinking

United States

#10 Jun 24, 2009
Kyle Busch has to be the biggest a-hole in ALL of auto raceing.When he looses a race he won't hardly talk to anyone,just cries like a three year old after someone took his candy away from him.What a looser.
CheersForKyle

United States

#11 Jun 24, 2009
Karma wrote:
Can you say Karma?
Where do you Kyle Haters come up with thie Karma crap??Are you all Budhists or what???? It is plain old bad luck!!!

“New Season,,New champ????”

Since: Apr 08

Seattle, WA

#12 Jun 24, 2009
When Kyle doesn't make it people will be celebrating across the country.

99 Lisa 18

“Kyle get it together! ”

Since: Oct 08

Carlsville

#13 Jun 24, 2009
Race fan Dan wrote:
Oh Kyle will make it.

Since: Jun 09

Lexington, KY

#14 Jun 25, 2009
99 Lisa 18 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Kyle will make it.
Waiting for you to say something intelligent is like putting a candle in the window for Jimmy Hoffa.

99 Lisa 18

“Kyle get it together! ”

Since: Oct 08

Carlsville

#15 Jun 25, 2009
Duendecillo wrote:
<quoted text>Waiting for you to say something intelligent is like putting a candle in the window for Jimmy Hoffa.
You were Banned, Shut up!
sally

United States

#16 Jun 25, 2009
99 Lisa 18 wrote:
<quoted text>
You were Banned, Shut up!
So were you!!
Whose Rules

Raleigh, NC

#17 Jun 25, 2009
NASCAR will work the rule book as hard as they can to get Kyle and JR into the chase. Who will they penalize (i.e. screw over) to make that happen?

Since: Jul 08

Roy, WA

#18 Jun 26, 2009
Race fan Dan wrote:
Cars will be overturned.....there will be riots....LOL.

anderson 24

“Obama Express”

Since: Dec 06

yes we can*health reform**

#19 Jun 26, 2009
Race fan Dan wrote:
lol' the whole world will celebrate'''''jk'
CheersForKyle

United States

#20 Jun 27, 2009
Dew Addict wrote:
<quoted text>
Cars will be overturned.....there will be riots....LOL.
Sounds like the mindset of the posters on these blogs. Hate breeds destruction.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mark Martin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Second thoughts Mark Martin says no burnouts (May '08) Mar '15 stewart scott 13
News Why did Dale Earnhardt, Jr. switch to Hendrick ... (Mar '10) Aug '14 Uncle John Duckett 83
News Steve Addington scratching head over release fr... (Nov '13) Dec '13 snow 8
News No monster mash for Martin (Oct '13) Oct '13 WHOYAKIDDING 21
News Michael Waltrip, sponsors considering whether M... (Aug '13) Aug '13 wallbanger 11
News Tony Stewart to miss rest of 2013 season; Mark ... (Aug '13) Aug '13 KARMA THE CLOWN 1
Time to retire!!!!!!! (Aug '13) Aug '13 95 Thunderbird 1
More from around the web