Martin wins but Logano steals show

May 11, 2009 | Posted by: Shut up n drive | Full story: www.irontontribune.com

20 Home Depot car running up front late in the race at Darlington. And it made little difference Stewart was a few car lengths behind watching his Joe Gibbs Racing successor drive one of the best races of his brief Sprint Cup career.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 14 of14
Beverly

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2009

Judged:

Joey Logano and Brad K are the future of Nascar.
ElvisDaBear14

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2009

Judged:

That's something to look forward to (NOT!!!)

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2009

Judged:

If Mark Martin keeps running well and winning races a lot of these guys may realize they can continue to keep doing this for many more years so Joey and Brad may have to just bide their time before they become the next big stars.
Roxana

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2009

Judged:

Sour grapes. Enjoy it while you can.
Roxana

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2009

LTE14 wrote:
If Mark Martin keeps running well and winning races a lot of these guys may realize they can continue to keep doing this for many more years so Joey and Brad may have to just bide their time before they become the next big stars.
Good one.....lol.lol.lol.

“Watch out I am a Killer GRRRRR”

Since: Dec 08

Upstate New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2009

Judged:

I can remember when Tony started driving cup . And saying he would end up a great cup driver . And everyone laughed at me . Hell I said the same thing about Allen K years before and received the same response .Well her I go again I think Joey & Zippy will be the next Jeff G & Ray E . OK lets hear all the BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOs :) LOL
OOPPPSS forgot nasty skittles :)
Cameron

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2009

Judged:

smokeNhot14 wrote:
I can remember when Tony started driving cup . And saying he would end up a great cup driver . And everyone laughed at me . Hell I said the same thing about Allen K years before and received the same response .Well her I go again I think Joey & Zippy will be the next Jeff G & Ray E . OK lets hear all the BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOs :) LOL
OOPPPSS forgot nasty skittles :)
WONDERFUL POST!!!!!
a Real Fan

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2009

Judged:

Oh boy, Joey in the 20 and Brad in the 88
Pat

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2009

Judged:

Come visit my website. I'm a Mark Martin fan.
A hockey fan!
GOOD LUCK PENS! LET'S GO PLAY SOME HOCKEY!
And a Glen Beck fan!
http://www.angelfire.com/pa4/MarkMartinM6M/in...
bkm57

Elkhart, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2009

Judged:

It was good to see Brad K and Joey up front. I just get a little tired of everyone making such a big deal over Joey. I am glad that he did well this past week, but I think Joey is a bit young for cup racing. I am really glad that Brad K got his first cup win wow they are both going to be great cup drivers someday.

“IN GOD WE TRUST”

Since: Jun 07

Raleigh

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2009

Judged:

Who'se this clown kidding? If a rookie stole the show at Darlington, his name was Brad. I was there and Brad was steady as a rock all night. Joey should be doing the things Brad is doing. Brad is only going to get 7 races in the 25 so I think it really shows his talent to backup his win at Talledaga with a 7th at Darlington. With the team and crew chief Joey has, he should have been racing Martin for the win instead of finishing 9th.

“Sit on it! ”

Since: Jun 08

Kyle Universe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2009

Judged:

Whoyakidding wrote:
Who'se this clown kidding? If a rookie stole the show at Darlington, his name was Brad. I was there and Brad was steady as a rock all night. Joey should be doing the things Brad is doing. Brad is only going to get 7 races in the 25 so I think it really shows his talent to backup his win at Talledaga with a 7th at Darlington. With the team and crew chief Joey has, he should have been racing Martin for the win instead of finishing 9th.
I thought 9th was very respectable for a rookie at Darlington. Don't drink the haterade.

“Drive for Five”

Since: Dec 08

Miami Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2009

Brad and Joey both did good that's why we're talking about them...JMO.

“Evolved hunter/gatherer”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2009

Judged:

18chick wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought 9th was very respectable for a rookie at Darlington. Don't drink the haterade.
Too late.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 14 of14
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Mark Martin Discussions

Search the Mark Martin Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Why did Dale Earnhardt, Jr. switch to Hendrick ... (Mar '10) Jul 8 ramfan9 59
Steve Addington scratching head over release fr... (Nov '13) Dec '13 snow 8
No monster mash for Martin (Oct '13) Oct '13 WHOYAKIDDING 21
Michael Waltrip, sponsors considering whether M... (Aug '13) Aug '13 wallbanger 11
Tony Stewart to miss rest of 2013 season; Mark ... (Aug '13) Aug '13 KARMA THE CLOWN 1
Time to retire!!!!!!! (Aug '13) Aug '13 95 Thunderbird 1
5 Potential Sleepers That Could Steal the 2013 ... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Bob 3
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••