Mark Martin expects to be even better in 2010

Mark Martin talks at FanFest at Daytona on Friday. Mark Martin had a fantastic season last year. Full Story
Zack Jippy

Fort Myers, FL

#1 Jan 16, 2010
Mark Martin rules.

GO MARK!!!

“MARK MARTIN”

Since: Jan 10

Go Daddy Go

#2 Jan 20, 2010
Boogity Boogity Boogity

LET'S GO RACING, BOYS!

“lets go matt!!!!!”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#3 Jan 21, 2010
i would think that because they make hendrick cars cheap drive a ford stock car then drive a chevy stock car then you'll know what im talking about
Jamie

Marysvale, UT

#4 Jan 21, 2010
Poor Mark. Just can't seal the deal.

“lets go matt!!!!!”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#5 Jan 21, 2010
Jamie wrote:
Poor Mark. Just can't seal the deal.
he just wishes
Bob- Arkansas

AOL

#6 Jan 26, 2010
Well he may not have been able to seal this year. No one in NASCAR History has ever been a class act like this driver. Even though you may not be a fan of Marks, as I am, you must agree there is no one as humble and grateful for what he has been able to accomplish. JUST THINK ABOUT THIS BEFORE YOU CRITIZE.
Danielle

Houston, TX

#7 Jan 26, 2010
That's called "honorable mention"

Not sure if that's CRITICIZING him or not but I know it's I haven't CRITIZED ANYONE though I might CRITISIZE HIM. Spellcheck alert. Is Critize even a word? THINK BEFORE YOU POST NIMWIT.
RITA FROM CALIFORNIA

United States

#8 Jan 30, 2010
I STARTED WATCHING NASCAR IN 2005 AND MARK MARTIN GOT ME INTERESTED IN RACING. WHAT A WONDERFUL EXAMPLE TO WATCH RACING AND LIVING A GOOD LIFE. THANKS MARK FOR MAKING ME LOVE RACING.
acrim

Manhattan Beach, CA

#10 Feb 1, 2010
Martin is as boring as watching paint dry...but I guess that puts him on par with the rest of NA$CRAP.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mark Martin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why did Dale Earnhardt, Jr. switch to Hendrick ... (Mar '10) Aug '14 Uncle John Duckett 83
Steve Addington scratching head over release fr... (Nov '13) Dec '13 snow 8
No monster mash for Martin (Oct '13) Oct '13 WHOYAKIDDING 21
Michael Waltrip, sponsors considering whether M... (Aug '13) Aug '13 wallbanger 11
Tony Stewart to miss rest of 2013 season; Mark ... (Aug '13) Aug '13 KARMA THE CLOWN 1
Time to retire!!!!!!! (Aug '13) Aug '13 95 Thunderbird 1
5 Potential Sleepers That Could Steal the 2013 ... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Bob 3
More from around the web