Martin wins Sprint Cup race at Michigan

Martin wins Sprint Cup race at Michigan

There are 51 comments on the www.volunteertv.com story from Jun 14, 2009, titled Martin wins Sprint Cup race at Michigan. In it, www.volunteertv.com reports that:

Mark Martin has won the NASCAR Sprint Cup race at Michigan International Speedway, conserving just enough fuel to get to the finish.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.volunteertv.com.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
boooooooobs

Atlanta, GA

#46 Jun 17, 2009
post a picture of your boobs to prove you're not a man

“BOO!!! Ya'll!”

Since: Apr 07

Las Cruces, NM

#48 Jun 17, 2009
Tam24 wrote:
<quoted text>And you are as your name says, a POS!
Whateve' I am a she, she hottie. Don't you wish your girlfriend was HOT like me?
LMAO!!
I so forgot how much fun this place could be.
Checkmate.
Decide to do a little slumming with the gutter snipes, huh T???

Since: May 07

Spokane, WA

#49 Jun 17, 2009
boooooooobs wrote:
Hey dimwit. I am a chick! Duh...
Have you ever even seen boobies? Aside from in the magazines you no doubt go to bed with each night?

Since: May 07

Spokane, WA

#50 Jun 17, 2009
mrbreeze wrote:
<quoted text>Decide to do a little slumming with the gutter snipes, huh T???
You know, I needed to let out a little aggression and I figured better some unknown moron than my family and friends. LOL

Wassup Breeze?
Harrison Freebird

Reno, NV

#51 Jun 17, 2009
Looks like a rodeo clown wanna b is trying to lock up his little horns with Tam.

good luck little fellar..

“BOO!!! Ya'll!”

Las Cruces, NM

#53 Jun 17, 2009
Tamara24 wrote:
<quoted text>You know, I needed to let out a little aggression and I figured better some unknown moron than my family and friends. LOL
Wassup Breeze?
I hear that! Not like there is a shortage of aggression on these threads, lol! Long time since our last "chat". It's the same old thing over here, you haven't missed anything. How are things in Tamara's world? How about our man's back problem, what do you think? I hope he doesn't try to push it and really screw something up!

“BOO!!! Ya'll!”

Las Cruces, NM

#54 Jun 17, 2009
boooooooobs wrote:
Post a picture of your brain to prove you're human!
Martian

Raleigh, NC

#55 Jun 18, 2009
John wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say he would win it. I said he would make it in.
In the first year of the chase, he was so far out in points he was written off, but caught fire, had something like 5 top 5's in the 6 races heading into the chase and made it.
I can qoute crap all day long, I am just happy he is still around racing, and doing what I always knew he would do in Hendricks equipment.
Again, feel free to break out the checkbook. If it turns out he doesn't make it in, I will gladly admit I was wrong, and you where right.
Yes, you certainly have proven that you can quote 'crap' all day long and do so very well, I maight add.

Do you have a gambling problem? Your putting money where the mouth is and checkbood comments are so irrelavent on forums. Oh yeah, I get it, that is some more of your 'crap' quoting. hahaha

“Martin returns full time”

Since: Jan 09

Texas City, TX

#56 Jun 25, 2009
Martian wrote:
Poor 'ol "Wo Is Me" Mark will run out of gas (figuratively) towards the end of the race for the chase and not make the chase. Then all of his fans will cry (along with him) his same 'ol "woulda and coulda" tune.
But the fact of the matter will be: "didn't".
He has had bad luck that doesn't mean it will continue.
Martian

Raleigh, NC

#57 Jun 26, 2009
Martin Fanatic wrote:
<quoted text>He has had bad luck that doesn't mean it will continue.
Just as good as Kyle is for adding some life to NASCAR, it would fantastic for Mark to challenge for the Cup and win it. That's what I'm hoping for.

“Martin returns full time”

Since: Jan 09

Texas City, TX

#58 Jun 28, 2009
Martian wrote:
<quoted text>
Just as good as Kyle is for adding some life to NASCAR, it would fantastic for Mark to challenge for the Cup and win it. That's what I'm hoping for.
It looks like that's attainable. Crossing my fingers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mark Martin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Second thoughts Mark Martin says no burnouts (May '08) Mar '15 stewart scott 13
News Why did Dale Earnhardt, Jr. switch to Hendrick ... (Mar '10) Aug '14 Uncle John Duckett 83
News Steve Addington scratching head over release fr... (Nov '13) Dec '13 snow 8
News No monster mash for Martin (Oct '13) Oct '13 WHOYAKIDDING 21
News Michael Waltrip, sponsors considering whether M... (Aug '13) Aug '13 wallbanger 11
News Tony Stewart to miss rest of 2013 season; Mark ... (Aug '13) Aug '13 KARMA THE CLOWN 1
Time to retire!!!!!!! (Aug '13) Aug '13 95 Thunderbird 1
More from around the web