Mark Martin To Drive Full Schedule In...

Mark Martin To Drive Full Schedule In 2010

There are 24 comments on the Charlotte Channel 9 story from May 6, 2009, titled Mark Martin To Drive Full Schedule In 2010. In it, Charlotte Channel 9 reports that:

Mark Martin will drive a full Sprint Cup schedule for Hendrick Motorsports in 2010.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Charlotte Channel 9.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

18chick

“Sit on it! ”

Since: Jun 08

Kyle Universe

#22 May 11, 2009
CRJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Not for me. I still say he's overrated and if anything, Mark has shown he deserves to stay in the 5 car and that it should'nt be given to Brad. Just because he finishes seventh still doesnt make him a good driver.
Let's see where Mr. Popularity finished oh yeah 27th! Let's face it, Brad has already proven he is a better driver than the stuttering loser.
pci

Spartanburg, SC

#23 May 11, 2009
CRJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Not for me. I still say he's overrated and if anything, Mark has shown he deserves to stay in the 5 car and that it should'nt be given to Brad. Just because he finishes seventh still doesnt make him a good driver.
Mark barely won anything. He's a good sport but he's not a nascar great.
Cameron

Seattle, WA

#24 May 11, 2009
18chick wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see where Mr. Popularity finished oh yeah 27th! Let's face it, Brad has already proven he is a better driver than the stuttering loser.
Who is the stuttering loser?
John

Mooresville, NC

#26 May 11, 2009
Depending on what happens with Truex, I got a feeling Brad with end up at Stewart Haas...
If Rick pushes it, that will happen....And Truex will be looking for a home to share with Bass Pro

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mark Martin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Second thoughts Mark Martin says no burnouts (May '08) Mar '15 stewart scott 13
News Why did Dale Earnhardt, Jr. switch to Hendrick ... (Mar '10) Aug '14 Uncle John Duckett 83
News Steve Addington scratching head over release fr... (Nov '13) Dec '13 snow 8
News No monster mash for Martin (Oct '13) Oct '13 WHOYAKIDDING 21
News Michael Waltrip, sponsors considering whether M... (Aug '13) Aug '13 wallbanger 11
News Tony Stewart to miss rest of 2013 season; Mark ... (Aug '13) Aug '13 KARMA THE CLOWN 1
Time to retire!!!!!!! (Aug '13) Aug '13 95 Thunderbird 1
More from around the web