Mark Martin To Drive Full Schedule In...

Mark Martin To Drive Full Schedule In 2010

There are 24 comments on the Charlotte Channel 9 story from May 6, 2009, titled Mark Martin To Drive Full Schedule In 2010. In it, Charlotte Channel 9 reports that:

Mark Martin will drive a full Sprint Cup schedule for Hendrick Motorsports in 2010.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Charlotte Channel 9.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
CRJ

Murfreesboro, TN

#1 May 6, 2009
Great! Good to see that Mark will be back for another full season and that it shuts the door on seeing Brad K in a Hendrick car for the 2010 season. The only long shot possibility of Keselowski would get a Hendrick ride next year is if Jeff Gordon's back problems hindered him so bad he decides to step away, which is very very unlikely. Plus it's like someone on ESPN said, Kellogg's is in renewal after this year and it's easier to get a sponsor to sign on with Mark Martin than it is for Brad Keselowski.
deathtodigger

Houston, TX

#2 May 6, 2009
It is very low class of Martin, especially in this tough economy and at his advanced age, for him to be taking a seat away from a young, deserving, agressive promising race car driver. It is just selfish, arrogant, egotistical and low-class for Martin to be hanging on in Nascar and putting the professionals at danger for his selfish reasons.
CRJ

Murfreesboro, TN

#3 May 6, 2009
deathtodigger wrote:
It is very low class of Martin, especially in this tough economy and at his advanced age, for him to be taking a seat away from a young, deserving, agressive promising race car driver. It is just selfish, arrogant, egotistical and low-class for Martin to be hanging on in Nascar and putting the professionals at danger for his selfish reasons.
Your an idiot! Do u even know the sport of nascar are u some jackass who's just tryin to stir up trouble who knows nothing of the sport and just pisses and moans about Nascar still being around and successful! Take your ignorance elsewhere cause you damn sure dont know what the hell your talkin about! Get a clue or get lost!
John

United States

#4 May 7, 2009
deathtodigger wrote:
Wow...Sounds like someone dumped in your wheaties....You must be Brad K posting under an assumed name..Mark would not be in that ride if Mr. Hendrick didn't want him there. Let's see, do I want a driver who has finished 7th of better in every race this year when not a victim of circumstances outside of his control, or a driver who has won one cup race that by most drivers is considered a crap shoot? Pretty easy choice and a smart move by Mr. Hendrick. Go Mark..I hope you are winning cup races into your 60's...
a Real Fan

Grand Rapids, MI

#5 May 7, 2009
I think Brad in the 88 car would be better
Wet n Wild

Indianapolis, IN

#6 May 7, 2009
Man, Mark Martin fans are crying everywhere. "I'm just so thankefull to be here and I just want to thank my fans...yada, yada, yada." Cram it up your cramhole and fricken retire all ready, I'm sick of that speach dude.
jules

United States

#7 May 7, 2009
deathtodigger wrote:
are you for real?
jules

United States

#8 May 7, 2009
Wet n Wild wrote:
Man, Mark Martin fans are crying everywhere. "I'm just so thankefull to be here and I just want to thank my fans...yada, yada, yada." Cram it up your cramhole and fricken retire all ready, I'm sick of that speach dude.
ahh, must be a Kasey fan or something?
jules

United States

#9 May 7, 2009
Wet n Wild wrote:
oh ya, learn how to spell, idiot.
jules

United States

#10 May 7, 2009
John wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow...Sounds like someone dumped in your wheaties....You must be Brad K posting under an assumed name..Mark would not be in that ride if Mr. Hendrick didn't want him there. Let's see, do I want a driver who has finished 7th of better in every race this year when not a victim of circumstances outside of his control, or a driver who has won one cup race that by most drivers is considered a crap shoot? Pretty easy choice and a smart move by Mr. Hendrick. Go Mark..I hope you are winning cup races into your 60's...
i thought the same thing...Brad, is that you???=)

“IN GOD WE TRUST”

Since: Jun 07

Raleigh

#11 May 7, 2009
Okay, I like Brad. I liked his dad back in the day. But let's face it, Brad just happened to be in the right place at the right time, in for all intents and purposes, a HMS hotrod. Should Brad take Jame's car and run up front with it at the All Star race, we'll be talking about something totally different than winning a plate race. As for Mark, he doesn't have a thing that belongs to anyone but him. He has every right to drive the 5 as long as he and Rick want him to.
deathtodigger

Houston, TX

#12 May 7, 2009
jules wrote:
<quoted text>
are you for real?
Are you for real?
Proper punctuation is a must. You fail.
jules

United States

#14 May 7, 2009
deathtodigger wrote:
<quoted text>Are you for real?
Proper punctuation is a must. You fail.
I guess that makes us both stupid then?=) Have a nice day =)
John

Mooresville, NC

#15 May 7, 2009
I can't wait to see Mark finally when a cup race in person. It is going to happen this weekend at Darlington.

Glad I moved to Race City USA.
gulp

Miami, FL

#16 May 7, 2009
Do you spit or swallow Maro?
John

Mooresville, NC

#17 May 10, 2009
John wrote:
I can't wait to see Mark finally when a cup race in person. It is going to happen this weekend at Darlington.
Glad I moved to Race City USA.
Wow...Did I call that?

It took me 36 races to see him win one in person!

Since: Jul 08

United States

#18 May 10, 2009
Well, Brad finished 7th at Darlington tonight, in his first cup start at said track. Maybe this will open some eyes to him not being some one hit, right place, right time, wonder.
jim

Springdale, AR

#19 May 10, 2009
deathtodigger wrote:
WHAT A DOPE YOU ARE. YOU COULD HAVE SPENT YOUR TIME BETTER DRINKING SOME OF THAT CHEAP CALIF. WINE THAN WRITING YOUR RANT. WHAT YOUNG, AGRESSIVE, PROMISING RACE CAR DRIVER DO YOU KNOW WHO COULD HAVE WON PHOENIX AND DARLINGTON?
jim

Springdale, AR

#20 May 10, 2009
John wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow...Did I call that?
It took me 36 races to see him win one in person!
WOW, DUDE, YOU CALLED IT. CONGRATULATIONS ON BEING THERE. NO ONE CAN EVER TAKE THAT FROM YOU.
CRJ

Murfreesboro, TN

#21 May 11, 2009
Dew Addict wrote:
Well, Brad finished 7th at Darlington tonight, in his first cup start at said track. Maybe this will open some eyes to him not being some one hit, right place, right time, wonder.
Not for me. I still say he's overrated and if anything, Mark has shown he deserves to stay in the 5 car and that it should'nt be given to Brad. Just because he finishes seventh still doesnt make him a good driver.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mark Martin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Second thoughts Mark Martin says no burnouts (May '08) Mar '15 stewart scott 13
News Why did Dale Earnhardt, Jr. switch to Hendrick ... (Mar '10) Aug '14 Uncle John Duckett 83
News Steve Addington scratching head over release fr... (Nov '13) Dec '13 snow 8
News No monster mash for Martin (Oct '13) Oct '13 WHOYAKIDDING 21
News Michael Waltrip, sponsors considering whether M... (Aug '13) Aug '13 wallbanger 11
News Tony Stewart to miss rest of 2013 season; Mark ... (Aug '13) Aug '13 KARMA THE CLOWN 1
Time to retire!!!!!!! (Aug '13) Aug '13 95 Thunderbird 1
More from around the web