The conclusion few want to come to about Dale Earnhardt Jr.'s woes.

May 29, 2009 Full story: SI.com 32

So, the inevitable has happened; Tony Eury Jr. has been replaced as the crew chief for his cousin, Dale Earnhardt Jr .

Read more
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Barr

Temperance, MI

#1 May 29, 2009
Here come the beer cans again.

“Smoke Fan Forever!!!”

Since: Sep 07

Look to the Western Sky!!!!

#2 May 29, 2009
When Kyle takes the lead this week I bet there'll be a debris caution.
Darcie

Milwaukee, WI

#3 May 29, 2009
14_Patti_18 wrote:
When Kyle takes the lead this week I bet there'll be a debris caution.
Sometimes I swear that Shrub was born without the part of the brain that censors what you say. Why can't that guy every take the high road?

Shrub deserves whatever he gets.

“Kyle get it together! ”

Since: Oct 08

Carlsville

#4 May 29, 2009
Darcie wrote:
<quoted text>
Sometimes I swear that Shrub was born without the part of the brain that censors what you say. Why can't that guy every take the high road?
Shrub deserves whatever he gets.
Yep and when he wins, he sure deserves it! Kyle is entitled to his opinion, so shove it.
Barr

Temperance, MI

#5 May 29, 2009
Kyle just says what everyone would like to but they don't have the guts.
95 Thunderbird

Brantford, Canada

#6 May 29, 2009
I can't stand the little punk but you've got to give him credit here. Earnhardt sucks and K.B. has the balls to say it and the talent to back him up.
Ryansgirl39

United States

#7 May 29, 2009
I can't stand KB, but you have a good point. I do admire people who have the balls to say what they really think. And as I have said on other forums, in terms of sheer talent, he is the best on the track right now. If only he had a good personality and better attitude to go with his driving talent.....
random

New York, NY

#8 May 29, 2009
Shrub's personality is fine. When you have accomplished as much as he has,sans championship, you can give smack. Kyle will forever be pissed about Junior replacing him at HMS. Kyle is truely a NASCAR personality and future champ. However, that said, he doesn't need to verbally bitch smack Earnhardt as he did tonight on ESPN. Dale handled his remarks with the class he always has. Go Dale!
happy go lucky

AOL

#9 May 29, 2009
99 Lisa 18 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep and when he wins, he sure deserves it! Kyle is entitled to his opinion, so shove it.
shoving it back at you. shrub needs to get his head out of his butt and think before opening his nasty donkey looking mouth.

“Don't Tell Me, Show Me”

Since: Nov 07

United States

#10 May 29, 2009
Expect NASCAR to pull out all the stops for Jr this weekend! Phantom cautions, penalties not called, fast car, heck they may even order the field to go a lap down.

I expect a Jr win on Sunday!!
happy go lucky

AOL

#11 May 29, 2009
Jrh8er wrote:
Expect NASCAR to pull out all the stops for Jr this weekend! Phantom cautions, penalties not called, fast car, heck they may even order the field to go a lap down.
I expect a Jr win on Sunday!!
if he don't you'll think of another reason he didn't that fits your needs. give it up he don't want you!!!

Since: Jul 08

Watseka, IL

#12 May 29, 2009
happy go lucky wrote:
<quoted text>
shoving it back at you. shrub needs to get his head out of his butt and think before opening his nasty donkey looking mouth.
Donkey, lol. Well, I think most people would agree that he is an ass.

Since: Jul 08

Watseka, IL

#13 May 29, 2009
Jrh8er wrote:
Expect NASCAR to pull out all the stops for Jr this weekend! Phantom cautions, penalties not called, fast car, heck they may even order the field to go a lap down.
I expect a Jr win on Sunday!!
I think your out to lunch, as usual.

Since: Mar 08

Topix Bar & Grill

#14 May 29, 2009
99 Lisa 18 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep and when he wins, he sure deserves it! Kyle is entitled to his opinion, so shove it.
and she is entitled to hers, especially on the Jr forum

“Kyle get it together! ”

Since: Oct 08

Carlsville

#15 May 29, 2009
Yeah, but the "ass" That is always winning, compared to the ass that is always losing.
bob

Conroe, TX

#16 May 29, 2009
why is junior so good?

“IN GOD WE TRUST”

Since: Jun 07

Raleigh

#17 May 29, 2009
I would expect the crowd is going to be none to pleased with Shrub this weekend. Jr. needs to just stay cool and let him continue to make an ass of himself and not respond in any way to the media. Shrub has been lucky so far. He hasn't had a major end over end, 15 roll wreck but with his style of driving there is one of those style wrecks somewhere in his future.
happy go lucky

AOL

#18 May 29, 2009
shrub is azz he don't know nothin. he's crusin for a brusin!!!

“Kyle get it together! ”

Since: Oct 08

Carlsville

#19 May 29, 2009
Whoyakidding wrote:
I would expect the crowd is going to be none to pleased with Shrub this weekend. Jr. needs to just stay cool and let him continue to make an ass of himself and not respond in any way to the media. Shrub has been lucky so far. He hasn't had a major end over end, 15 roll wreck but with his style of driving there is one of those style wrecks somewhere in his future.
Wow, How mature of you to say that. What a POS you are. His style of driving is just fine and what makes him win races.
happy go lucky

AOL

#20 May 29, 2009
99 Lisa 18 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, How mature of you to say that. What a POS you are. His style of driving is just fine and what makes him win races.
wow how mature you are to say that. what a POS you are. his driving style is what makes him dangerous to every body on the track with the donkey.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mark Martin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Second thoughts Mark Martin says no burnouts (May '08) Mar 23 stewart scott 13
News Why did Dale Earnhardt, Jr. switch to Hendrick ... (Mar '10) Aug '14 Uncle John Duckett 83
News Steve Addington scratching head over release fr... (Nov '13) Dec '13 snow 8
News No monster mash for Martin (Oct '13) Oct '13 WHOYAKIDDING 21
News Michael Waltrip, sponsors considering whether M... (Aug '13) Aug '13 wallbanger 11
News Tony Stewart to miss rest of 2013 season; Mark ... (Aug '13) Aug '13 KARMA THE CLOWN 1
Time to retire!!!!!!! (Aug '13) Aug '13 95 Thunderbird 1
More from around the web