Nobis: Makin' a list and checkin' it twice

Let's have a little Christmas cheer. I'll pour the Girls Are Meaner, you bring the egg nog and we'll order in cookies and candy from Sam's Club, which is kinda sorta like the North Pole, on accounta it has everything you want, but might not have known you want. Full Story
Vicki

Peru, IN

#1 Dec 23, 2009
I always enjoy your posts. Have never told you that before but since it's Christmas.... I write some myself and enjoy it when people like what I do so hope you do too.
LTE14

Northfield, VT

#2 Dec 23, 2009
Obviously Dorothy hasn't seen Tony lately...
go jimmy jet

UK

#5 Dec 29, 2009
I like mark martin. Is he still driving cars?
Well

Shiprock, NM

#6 Dec 29, 2009
You know who I think will have an even better year (2010 that is) is A.J. Allmendinger!
Nicki

Chicago, IL

#7 Jan 1, 2010
Allmendinger plead no contest to drinking and driving. Only the famous are allowed to get out of these types of things.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#8 Jan 2, 2010
Well wrote:
You know who I think will have an even better year (2010 that is) is A.J. Allmendinger!
Well he might
have a better year only if he can stay off the bottle.....

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#10 Jan 2, 2010
INTERESTING wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how his vicious wife rips apart other drivers on her Twitter but she conveniently forgot to mention her husband's DUI.
well of course she would not mention that..lol Wonder where
she was while he was out getting drunk? I doubt if she was with him
maybe she is the reason he likes the bottle....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mark Martin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why did Dale Earnhardt, Jr. switch to Hendrick ... (Mar '10) Aug '14 Uncle John Duckett 83
Steve Addington scratching head over release fr... (Nov '13) Dec '13 snow 8
No monster mash for Martin (Oct '13) Oct '13 WHOYAKIDDING 21
Michael Waltrip, sponsors considering whether M... (Aug '13) Aug '13 wallbanger 11
Tony Stewart to miss rest of 2013 season; Mark ... (Aug '13) Aug '13 KARMA THE CLOWN 1
Time to retire!!!!!!! (Aug '13) Aug '13 95 Thunderbird 1
5 Potential Sleepers That Could Steal the 2013 ... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Bob 3
More from around the web