Mark martin Diecast cars for sale

Mark martin Diecast cars for sale

Posted in the Mark Martin Forum

Alex Jones

Sims, NC

#1 May 31, 2009
Hey guys ad gals, I'm not sure if this is the appropriate place to put this but after a few years of picking up MArk Martin Memorabalia, I now have to get out of it. There are a lot of scale cars, some special edition I need to get rid of and they're on ebay. I don't want to throw them away but I'll be out of college in 3 more years and need the money for tuition and cant take these with me. My user name is Jones21290
Forum modifiers, feel free to delete this if it is in the wrong place. Thanks guys.

“Martin returns full time”

Since: Jan 09

Texas City, TX

#2 Jun 6, 2009
I feel bad you have to sell them. I have lots of his memorabilia at home.
Julie

Columbus, OH

#3 Jun 27, 2009
I have some Mark Martin items left for sale that belonged to my little brother. He was a huge fan of Mark and had so,so many collectibles. He was killed in Iraq in 2003 and we decided last year it was finally time to part with his collection.

Please contact me for pictures. I am located in the Columbus Ohio area and will only accept a postal money order or paypal through a verifed paypal address (and cash from local pickups). Shipping is additional and at the buyers expense.

All items have been stored behind glass in a curio cabinet in their original boxes (some boxes do show slight signs of wear). Please contact me if interested. Prices listed are not set in stone. I will accept reasonable "best offers".

Mark Martin Racing Champions 1:24 diecast "under the lights" (can't find certificate of authenticity)$20
Mark Martin Racing Champions 1:24 diecast "war paint" $25
Mark Martin Racing Champions 1;24 diecast "time trial 2000" $20
Mark Martin Riddell fiber optic racecar with pulsating graphics $15
Set of 30 Mark Martin cards (many in sleeves)$5 (prce firm and will not seratate cards)

Thanks!
Julie
[email protected]

“Martin returns full time”

Since: Jan 09

Texas City, TX

#4 Jun 28, 2009
Julie wrote:
I have some Mark Martin items left for sale that belonged to my little brother. He was a huge fan of Mark and had so,so many collectibles. He was killed in Iraq in 2003 and we decided last year it was finally time to part with his collection.
Please contact me for pictures. I am located in the Columbus Ohio area and will only accept a postal money order or paypal through a verifed paypal address (and cash from local pickups). Shipping is additional and at the buyers expense.
All items have been stored behind glass in a curio cabinet in their original boxes (some boxes do show slight signs of wear). Please contact me if interested. Prices listed are not set in stone. I will accept reasonable "best offers".
Mark Martin Racing Champions 1:24 diecast "under the lights" (can't find certificate of authenticity)$20
Mark Martin Racing Champions 1:24 diecast "war paint" $25
Mark Martin Racing Champions 1;24 diecast "time trial 2000" $20
Mark Martin Riddell fiber optic racecar with pulsating graphics $15
Set of 30 Mark Martin cards (many in sleeves)$5 (prce firm and will not seratate cards)
Thanks!
Julie
[email protected]
Awesome. All mine is the old car he had or cars. I have no new ones.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mark Martin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Second thoughts Mark Martin says no burnouts (May '08) Mar '15 stewart scott 13
News Why did Dale Earnhardt, Jr. switch to Hendrick ... (Mar '10) Aug '14 Uncle John Duckett 83
News Steve Addington scratching head over release fr... (Nov '13) Dec '13 snow 8
News No monster mash for Martin (Oct '13) Oct '13 WHOYAKIDDING 21
News Michael Waltrip, sponsors considering whether M... (Aug '13) Aug '13 wallbanger 11
News Tony Stewart to miss rest of 2013 season; Mark ... (Aug '13) Aug '13 KARMA THE CLOWN 1
Time to retire!!!!!!! (Aug '13) Aug '13 95 Thunderbird 1
More from around the web