Earnhardt Jr. vs. Busch tiff just one...

Earnhardt Jr. vs. Busch tiff just one of the intriguing story lines in NASCAR

There are 24 comments on the Scene Daily story from Jun 27, 2009, titled Earnhardt Jr. vs. Busch tiff just one of the intriguing story lines in NASCAR. In it, Scene Daily reports that:

For those loyal NASCAR fans who are still around the ones still tuning into the races on TV and showing up at the track the sport has been full of pleasant surprises lately, the biggest of which is that it's been entirely interesting.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Scene Daily.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Jr. Fan For Life”

Since: Feb 09

D-burg

#21 Jun 28, 2009
Dew Addict wrote:
<quoted text>
Rain started falling with like 35, 34 to go, they ran a couple laps under caution, and red flagged it with 28 to go. When Junior took his gloves off and started thanking the crew, I figured it was over.
Yeah. Too bad, I think that with some more laps he could have gotten a top ten.
ICANSEEIT

AOL

#22 Jun 28, 2009
GET OUT

Since: Jul 08

Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

#23 Jun 29, 2009
AJlovesJR wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah. Too bad, I think that with some more laps he could have gotten a top ten.
Oh he absolutely would have had a top ten. It is so nice to see progress being made on the team, even if the finishes over the last two races haven't reflected it.
just somebody

Frankfort, OH

#24 Jun 29, 2009
Dew Addict wrote:
<quoted text>
Rain started falling with like 35, 34 to go, they ran a couple laps under caution, and red flagged it with 28 to go. When Junior took his gloves off and started thanking the crew, I figured it was over.
THanks for the info.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mark Martin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Second thoughts Mark Martin says no burnouts (May '08) Mar '15 stewart scott 13
News Why did Dale Earnhardt, Jr. switch to Hendrick ... (Mar '10) Aug '14 Uncle John Duckett 83
News Steve Addington scratching head over release fr... (Nov '13) Dec '13 snow 8
News No monster mash for Martin (Oct '13) Oct '13 WHOYAKIDDING 21
News Michael Waltrip, sponsors considering whether M... (Aug '13) Aug '13 wallbanger 11
News Tony Stewart to miss rest of 2013 season; Mark ... (Aug '13) Aug '13 KARMA THE CLOWN 1
Time to retire!!!!!!! (Aug '13) Aug '13 95 Thunderbird 1
More from around the web