Earnhardt Jr. vs. Busch tiff just one...

Earnhardt Jr. vs. Busch tiff just one of the intriguing story lines in NASCAR

There are 24 comments on the Scene Daily story from Jun 27, 2009, titled Earnhardt Jr. vs. Busch tiff just one of the intriguing story lines in NASCAR. In it, Scene Daily reports that:

For those loyal NASCAR fans who are still around the ones still tuning into the races on TV and showing up at the track the sport has been full of pleasant surprises lately, the biggest of which is that it's been entirely interesting.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Scene Daily.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
MISSU3

Norfolk, NE

#1 Jun 28, 2009
The difference between these two is that it's a big deal when Kyle DOESN'T win and it's a big deal when Jr. DOES win.

“Jr. Fan For Life”

Since: Feb 09

D-burg

#2 Jun 28, 2009
The difference between Kyle and Jr. is Jr. is a man and Kyle is a tantrum throwing titty-baby.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#3 Jun 28, 2009
AJlovesJR wrote:
The difference between Kyle and Jr. is Jr. is a man and Kyle is a tantrum throwing titty-baby.
He is also a track runner when he loses.

“Dalebug”

Since: May 09

Erie, PA

#4 Jun 28, 2009
AJlovesJR wrote:
I agree.

18chick

“Sit on it! ”

Since: Jun 08

Kyle Universe

#5 Jun 28, 2009
snow wrote:
<quoted text>He is also a track runner when he loses.
Not anymore, since You said he got a butt chewing by Mr. Gibbs.

Location hidden

#6 Jun 28, 2009
18chick wrote:
<quoted text>
Not anymore, since You said he got a butt chewing by Mr. Gibbs.
He did get a chewing and has had 2 interviews now without running off. We still know that he likes running off better.lol
How you doing Lisa? Joey sure had a nice big smile after winning today...Well on to Daytona ..

18chick

“Sit on it! ”

Kyle Universe

#7 Jun 28, 2009
snow wrote:
<quoted text>He did get a chewing and has had 2 interviews now without running off. We still know that he likes running off better.lol
How you doing Lisa? Joey sure had a nice big smile after winning today...Well on to Daytona ..
Now we know why he is so Skinny, lol. I am great dear, I am so happy for Joey, He is a cutie and the sweetest Kid, Joe doesn't have to worry about him. Are you going to Daytona?
just somebody

West Union, OH

#8 Jun 28, 2009
18chick wrote:
<quoted text>
Now we know why he is so Skinny, lol. I am great dear, I am so happy for Joey, He is a cutie and the sweetest Kid, Joe doesn't have to worry about him. Are you going to Daytona?
Did Joey win the race, if he did I knew it would'nt be too long before he did. He acts like a nice young man, hope he stays that way. Where did Stewart and Jeff Gordon finish, sorry to bother you, but I missed the race again.

Location hidden

#9 Jun 28, 2009
18chick wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I will be leaving Tuesday night. Don't forget the practice starts Thursday.. Sure hope the weather cools down. It's been hot here for 2 weeks now.
I am going early to give Jr. a good driving lesson...lol

18chick

“Sit on it! ”

Kyle Universe

#10 Jun 28, 2009
snow wrote:
<quoted text>Yes I will be leaving Tuesday night. Don't forget the practice starts Thursday.. Sure hope the weather cools down. It's been hot here for 2 weeks now.
lol. He sure looked pretty racey there.

18chick

“Sit on it! ”

Kyle Universe

#11 Jun 28, 2009
just somebody wrote:
<quoted text>Did Joey win the race, if he did I knew it would'nt be too long before he did. He acts like a nice young man, hope he stays that way. Where did Stewart and Jeff Gordon finish, sorry to bother you, but I missed the race again.
Yep, He won. Jeff finished 2nd I believe, not sure about Tony.

Since: Mar 08

Topix Bar & Grill

#12 Jun 28, 2009
snow wrote:
<quoted text>Yes I will be leaving Tuesday night. Don't forget the practice starts Thursday.. Sure hope the weather cools down. It's been hot here for 2 weeks now.
Teach him how to pit to! lol jk

He is doing better.

Since: Jul 08

United States

#13 Jun 28, 2009
Tony was 5th.
just somebody

United States

#14 Jun 28, 2009
Dew Addict wrote:
Tony was 5th.
How did Jr. do, better I hope. He needs some positive stuff to happen for him. He has been having a rough time, but I think things will get better.

United States

#15 Jun 28, 2009
ABfan wrote:
<quoted text>
Teach him how to pit to! lol jk
He is doing better.
Yes, it has been a couple weeks without a mistake.
There are going crazy over on the pitboard. They say that Nascar called the race early because Joey was in a toyota, nevermind that it wouldn't make any sense to dry the track for fifteen to twenty minutes of racing. And someone else has declared that Junior is going to make the chase and the rest of the field better look out. I love that they are so passionate in their support of him, but DANG, they need a reality check.

Since: Mar 08

Topix Bar & Grill

#16 Jun 28, 2009
just somebody wrote:
<quoted text>How did Jr. do, better I hope. He needs some positive stuff to happen for him. He has been having a rough time, but I think things will get better.
13th before it was called for rain.
just somebody

United States

#17 Jun 28, 2009
ABfan wrote:
<quoted text>
13th before it was called for rain.
That is getting better. I hate a race screwed up because of rain, but shit happens. How much of the race would have been left?

United States

#18 Jun 28, 2009
just somebody wrote:
<quoted text>How did Jr. do, better I hope. He needs some positive stuff to happen for him. He has been having a rough time, but I think things will get better.
Ran as high as third, then I believe they said on the pitboard that when he took two tires he didn't like the car as much and he dropped back to tenth, but when they made the final green flag stop they got the car better and he woud've had a top ten for sure but some guys played the fuel card, then the rain came and he ended up 13th. That is the footnotes version.

Junior thanked them for giving them such a good car and he said he had fun racing with the leaders. So, he's had top ten cars EASY the last two weeks, so I can see improvement for sure.
MRBREEZE

AOL

#19 Jun 28, 2009
JUST BEAT IT

United States

#20 Jun 28, 2009
just somebody wrote:
<quoted text>That is getting better. I hate a race screwed up because of rain, but shit happens. How much of the race would have been left?
Rain started falling with like 35, 34 to go, they ran a couple laps under caution, and red flagged it with 28 to go. When Junior took his gloves off and started thanking the crew, I figured it was over.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mark Martin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Second thoughts Mark Martin says no burnouts (May '08) Mar '15 stewart scott 13
News Why did Dale Earnhardt, Jr. switch to Hendrick ... (Mar '10) Aug '14 Uncle John Duckett 83
News Steve Addington scratching head over release fr... (Nov '13) Dec '13 snow 8
News No monster mash for Martin (Oct '13) Oct '13 WHOYAKIDDING 21
News Michael Waltrip, sponsors considering whether M... (Aug '13) Aug '13 wallbanger 11
News Tony Stewart to miss rest of 2013 season; Mark ... (Aug '13) Aug '13 KARMA THE CLOWN 1
Time to retire!!!!!!! (Aug '13) Aug '13 95 Thunderbird 1
More from around the web