Earnhardt Jr.a s problems call for ac...

Earnhardt Jr.a s problems call for action at Hendrick Motorsports

There are 119 comments on the www.scenedaily.com story from Jun 7, 2009, titled Earnhardt Jr.a s problems call for action at Hendrick Motorsports. In it, www.scenedaily.com reports that:

Fans of Dale Earnhardt Jr. are certainly happy for Mark Martin's success this season, and who isn't? But with each Martin victory and each fantastic weekend for Hendrick-built cars , Earnhardt Jr.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.scenedaily.com.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#101 Jun 12, 2009
WWE NASCAR wrote:
Jr is almost 35 years old, I doubt his skills are going to improve.
I keep watching your post and have never seen any improvement from you only nasty SHI?....

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#102 Jun 12, 2009
x jr fan wrote:
<quoted text>you mean he has skills?
More than I do.. I sure don't make 36 million a year ..Do you???????
Not so Facts

Katy, TX

#103 Jun 12, 2009
Facts wrote:
I have no problem pulling it out!!!!
Notice the big names on here and even a championship contender Jr has more wins then.
Matt Kennseth 17 wins 329 starts
Carl Edwards 16 wins 158 starts
Biffle 14 wins 223 starts
Ryan Newman 13 wins 261 starts
Kyle Busch 12 wins 151 starts
Kevin Harvick 11 wins 287 starts
Kasey Kahne 9 wins 181 starts
Jeremy Mayfield 5 wins 429 starts
Denny Hamlin 4 wins 116 starts
Front Row Joe 4 wins 490 starts
Mikey Waltrip 4 wins 726 starts
Robby Gordon 3 wins 307 starts
Mcmurray 2 wins 223 starts
Bowyer 2 wins 110 starts
Vickers 1 win 173 starts
Truex 1 win 118 starts
Mears 1 win 217 starts
Montoya 1 win 74 starts
Reutimann 1 win
Some of your facts are wrong:
Matt Kenseth has Cup 18 wins (matches Jr)
and Kyle Busch has 15 Cup wins and we won't mention that he's only 3 wins shy of Jr's number with less than half as many Cup race starts...nor will we point out all the wins in the other series that he's racked up during the same time period.

Fact is:
Junior can't hold a candle to several of those drivers you listed, when you compare the number of wins to the number of starts, your statistics aren't real impressive...since many of those drivers are likely to far surpass Jr's win total by the time they reach the number of starts as Junior.
Adam

Harrisburg, PA

#104 Jun 12, 2009
Dew Addict wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess I am more patient. They don't need to start proving anything to me over the next couple races. I realize it may take awhile, so I am willing to give them somemore time.
You need to stick with your man.

I always hoped Jimmy Spencer would of done something and never did...until he punched Kurt Busch and broke his nose.

He was from my home town so I had to root for him.
Not so Facts

Katy, TX

#105 Jun 12, 2009
snow wrote:
<quoted text>Well Kevin Harvick is also having a bad year but no one rags about him.Jeff Gordon did not win at all last year so it looks like all the drivers have to deal with the good and the bad...
Nobody wins all the time...but when it comes to Junior, he makes a career out of bad driving.
x jr fan

United States

#106 Jun 12, 2009
snow wrote:
<quoted text>More than I do.. I sure don't make 36 million a year ..Do you???????
forgot about that

99 Lisa 18

“Kyle get it together! ”

Since: Oct 08

Carlsville

#107 Jun 12, 2009
Not so Facts wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody wins all the time...but when it comes to Junior, he makes a career out of bad driving.
That's not true. Jr's not bad.

Earl Keese

“global warming is a hoax”

Since: Apr 08

knoxville

#108 Jun 12, 2009
99 Lisa 18 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not true. Jr's not bad.
as long as he stays mid-pack where he belongs.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#109 Jun 13, 2009
Not so Facts wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody wins all the time...but when it comes to Junior, he makes a career out of bad driving.
He is not alone...

Since: Jul 08

United States

#110 Jun 13, 2009
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>You need to stick with your man.
I always hoped Jimmy Spencer would of done something and never did...until he punched Kurt Busch and broke his nose.
He was from my home town so I had to root for him.
Oh, I am sticking with him. There is no one but Junior for me. LOL.

As for Spencer, I hope he(or anyone for that matter) does the same thing to Kurt's baby brother. Emphasis on the baby part.

Since: Jul 08

United States

#111 Jun 13, 2009
88-14 fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I didn't mean it that way. I am willing to wait to. Just they need to start showing a little better finishes, thats all. I know things don't happen over night!!
Thye showed it at Dover I think, that they can be successful, and if they hadn't had a part failure last week at Pocono, they might have been better. He was running as high as 13th early on, so who knows??? Crap happens.
Dream on

Katy, TX

#113 Jun 13, 2009
99 Lisa 18 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not true. Jr's not bad.
He ain't "good" either!
88-14 fan

Gaylord, MI

#114 Jun 13, 2009
Dew Addict wrote:
<quoted text>
Thye showed it at Dover I think, that they can be successful, and if they hadn't had a part failure last week at Pocono, they might have been better. He was running as high as 13th early on, so who knows??? Crap happens.
I know the team can not completley do a 100% turn around in just a few races. I have been and will always be a JR fan. I don't care how much crap he goes through, I will stick with him through good and bad, reguardless!!!!!!!!

“It's not that deep”

Since: May 09

Atlanta, GA

#115 Jun 13, 2009
Damit Dusty wrote:
I'm a Robbie Gordon fan!!!!!!!!!!
I used to love his interviews!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry to hear that!!!! Ha Ha!

“It's not that deep”

Since: May 09

Atlanta, GA

#116 Jun 13, 2009
Not so Facts wrote:
<quoted text>
Some of your facts are wrong:
Matt Kenseth has Cup 18 wins (matches Jr)
and Kyle Busch has 15 Cup wins and we won't mention that he's only 3 wins shy of Jr's number with less than half as many Cup race starts...nor will we point out all the wins in the other series that he's racked up during the same time period.
Fact is:
Junior can't hold a candle to several of those drivers you listed, when you compare the number of wins to the number of starts, your statistics aren't real impressive...since many of those drivers are likely to far surpass Jr's win total by the time they reach the number of starts as Junior.
Those facts might be off but the only driver on that list better then Jr is Kyle Busch. The rest suck.

Since: Jul 08

Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

#117 Jun 13, 2009
88-14 fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I know the team can not completley do a 100% turn around in just a few races. I have been and will always be a JR fan. I don't care how much crap he goes through, I will stick with him through good and bad, reguardless!!!!!!!!
Yep, no matter what I'm with him until that sad, sad day he retires. Many times you have to go through the crap to get to the good stuff. LOL. There was a tweet that someone on the pitboard posted that said there was some chatter after happy hour about the 88. Bet there hasn't been much of that this year!!!!!
88-14 fan

Gaylord, MI

#118 Jun 13, 2009
Dew Addict wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, no matter what I'm with him until that sad, sad day he retires. Many times you have to go through the crap to get to the good stuff. LOL. There was a tweet that someone on the pitboard posted that said there was some chatter after happy hour about the 88. Bet there hasn't been much of that this year!!!!!
I am hoping that he does well tomorrow. He looked awsome during practice today. Hopefully it carries on through tomorrows race. Wouldn't that be great? At least a good finish!!
Once a Jr supporter

Conway, SC

#119 Jun 13, 2009
3TOES wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm just worried about being 20th in the points with the a top sponsor, a top team and the very best equipment and people to work with....You know, this isn't even any fun anymore!!! I used to like to cause some trouble and "rag on" jr, but the fact is, it just isn't right to knock someone when they are down and like it or not, he is down!!
In this case he needs to prove that he can drive and quit his whinning about all the people who do him wrong! Sometimes you need to take your own career in your hands and improve yourself. With Eury Jr. gone, he has had a 12th place finish, but last week didn't see any improvement. With his product being sold most than others at the track and online, I think if I was him, I would find a way to fix it. If it is fixable?? Big Question, if it can be fixed?? If not, get out and be next one to be in the booth calling the races and give someone else a chance!
Once a Jr supporter

Myrtle Beach, SC

#120 Jun 21, 2009
Again today, Jr. has showed that he has no talent! Finishing what, 28th or worse, lost several spots in the chase. I think this tells the truth about Jr. Oh, can we blame Tony Eury Jr., No, I don't think so!! Jr. is a loser!! I guess everyone will be blaming Hendrick's next, it can't be Jr.!! Everyone needs to wake up and see what the real problem is, JR.!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mark Martin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Second thoughts Mark Martin says no burnouts (May '08) Mar '15 stewart scott 13
News Why did Dale Earnhardt, Jr. switch to Hendrick ... (Mar '10) Aug '14 Uncle John Duckett 83
News Steve Addington scratching head over release fr... (Nov '13) Dec '13 snow 8
News No monster mash for Martin (Oct '13) Oct '13 WHOYAKIDDING 21
News Michael Waltrip, sponsors considering whether M... (Aug '13) Aug '13 wallbanger 11
News Tony Stewart to miss rest of 2013 season; Mark ... (Aug '13) Aug '13 KARMA THE CLOWN 1
Time to retire!!!!!!! (Aug '13) Aug '13 95 Thunderbird 1
More from around the web