The Chase is set

The Chase is set

There are 24 comments on the Kathy's Pit Stop story from Sep 13, 2009, titled The Chase is set. In it, Kathy's Pit Stop reports that:

First congrats to Hamlin for the win. That was a crazy race, but then again, Richmond usually is.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Kathy's Pit Stop.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#21 Sep 16, 2009
jimmy48 wrote:
<quoted text>Good point. I can't imagine only 12 cars on a 2mile track like Fontana.
I would not pay to see just 12 cars on any track.....

“"drive for five in'10"”

Since: Jan 07

Your the Man!

#22 Sep 16, 2009
snow wrote:
<quoted text>I would not pay to see just 12 cars on any track.....
Nope. Talk about boring!

“Smoke 14”

Since: Jun 09

Cleveland, OH

#23 Sep 16, 2009
jimmy48 wrote:
<quoted text>Good point. I can't imagine only 12 cars on a 2mile track like Fontana.
I live 20 miles from the track in Fontana and I can't figure out why anyone would watch any race here.

“New Season,,New champ????”

Since: Apr 08

Seattle, WA

#24 Sep 26, 2009
Smokn14 wrote:
<quoted text>I live 20 miles from the track in Fontana and I can't figure out why anyone would watch any race here.
You have other track in California you can go to. Fontana is boring.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mark Martin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Second thoughts Mark Martin says no burnouts (May '08) Mar '15 stewart scott 13
News Why did Dale Earnhardt, Jr. switch to Hendrick ... (Mar '10) Aug '14 Uncle John Duckett 83
News Steve Addington scratching head over release fr... (Nov '13) Dec '13 snow 8
News No monster mash for Martin (Oct '13) Oct '13 WHOYAKIDDING 21
News Michael Waltrip, sponsors considering whether M... (Aug '13) Aug '13 wallbanger 11
News Tony Stewart to miss rest of 2013 season; Mark ... (Aug '13) Aug '13 KARMA THE CLOWN 1
Time to retire!!!!!!! (Aug '13) Aug '13 95 Thunderbird 1
More from around the web