The Ultimate road ringer is Tony Stewart vs. Ambrose

Aug 11, 2009 | Posted by: The New Twenty | Full story: www.nascar.com

With a record nine victories on road courses, Jeff Gordon is considered the best of the bunch.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5

“'2010'season ”

Since: May 09

Phoenix, Arizona

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2009

To me Tony Stewart is the best but Marcos has potential to be the best.
Nascartoon

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2009

The New Twenty wrote:
To me Tony Stewart is the best but Marcos has potential to be the best.
It always seems like someone dominates the road courses for a while, than someone else takes over for their turn (Martin, Gordon, Stewart.) Who knows. Maybe Marcos can become that next guy. He has certainly shown the potential to be. Tony won't be easy to knock off the top, but people would have said the same about Jeff when Tony took over. We'll see I guess. Either way, it's nice to see that drivers in general are performing better on the road courses. Makes it much more exciting.

“"drive for five in'10"”

Since: Jan 07

Your the Man!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2009

Nascartoon wrote:
<quoted text>It always seems like someone dominates the road courses for a while, than someone else takes over for their turn (Martin, Gordon, Stewart.) Who knows. Maybe Marcos can become that next guy. He has certainly shown the potential to be. Tony won't be easy to knock off the top, but people would have said the same about Jeff when Tony took over. We'll see I guess. Either way, it's nice to see that drivers in general are performing better on the road courses. Makes it much more exciting.
Yesterdays race was one of the best road course races I've seen in along time. Sure had plenty of action. Have to agree Ambrose was fantastic this weekend and showed he can drive a road course. This might be his forte'.

“Smoke Fan Forever!!!”

Since: Sep 07

Look to the Western Sky!!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2009

I had to call Bill out on leaving out facts and dismissing some things to make his point and how it was totally absurd.
gotalife

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2009

What did he get wrong?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Marcos Ambrose Discussions

Search the Marcos Ambrose Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NASCAR drivers most likely to throw a punch May '14 WWE CRASHCAR 2014 3
Richard Petty Upset Over Ambrose' $25,000 Fine May '14 doug 5
MArcus Ambrose SBR race suit 2004 as worn by him (Apr '13) Apr '13 Six 1
Marcos Ambrose wins a wild last-lap duel to cap... (Aug '12) Apr '13 Kriss 13
Richard Petty: Still King of NASCAR at 75 | Photos (Jul '12) Jul '12 Sorry Charlie 17
Dale Earnhardt Jr. wins at Michigan, snaps 143-... (Jun '12) Jul '12 Ruddfan 172
Daugherty becomes co-owner of newly named JTG D... (Aug '08) Feb '12 Tim Abernathy 4
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••