NASCAR: In Robby Gordon's case, TNT m...

NASCAR: In Robby Gordon's case, TNT means Talent 'N Trouble -- ...

There are 4 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Aug 9, 2007, titled NASCAR: In Robby Gordon's case, TNT means Talent 'N Trouble -- .... In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

Bob Gordon, Robby's father, used to tell how the toddler would ride along on practice runs for the Baja 1000, bouncing along, laughing all the way.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

Mike

Woodbridge, NJ

#1 Aug 10, 2007
Obvious you dislik Robby..but lets report FACTS man..not BS. In 2005 Waltrip wrecked Robby UNDER YELLOW which caused the helmet toss (well justified in my opinion. 2005 was a brutal year with the Menard engines blowing all the time and he was running 4th at the time Waltrip dumped him).

Now was it Robby's roll bar padding or Burtons awful luck after that race the rest of the way that ruined his Chase chances. That statement by you is just ludicrous.
menards

Mount Laurel, NJ

#2 Aug 10, 2007
Your pretty much a fool. I cant believe they let you have a job and comment on NASCAR. You twisted all the stories about Robby. First, he never attempted to crash Michael Waltrip. MW crashed Robby out of the race under a caution flag. Robby was running 4th at the time. Robby cant be blamed for "ruining chasers chances" for a title from events at one specific race. Jimmie johnson showed that a driver can have multiple bad races and still come back and win in 06.
Buz

Herculaneum, MO

#3 Aug 23, 2007
Speaking of fools...
...in addition to not being able to spell "you're", you're running your mouth about incidents you obviously didn't watch.
I think what ed was referring to was Robby's botched attempt to ram Mikey in reverse; missing him and hitting the wall (before the helmet toss).
And, although Burton was close on points, the padding toss was the specific incident that eliminated him from the Chase....can't argue with the facts.
Menards

Cherry Hill, NJ

#4 Aug 24, 2007
And speaking of fools, technically, your is spelled correctly in my original post. Spelling mistakes are when the letters are wrong. I made a grammer mistake by omitting the apostrophe. ANd other thing, since you want to nitpick, you obviously didnt read the the authors follow up story a few days after this one apologizing...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marcos Ambrose Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fantasy NASCAR at Richmond 2014: Picks, Top Dri... (Sep '14) Sep '14 john 1
News NASCAR drivers most likely to throw a punch (May '14) May '14 WWE CRASHCAR 2014 3
News Richard Petty Upset Over Ambrose' $25,000 Fine (May '14) May '14 doug 5
MArcus Ambrose SBR race suit 2004 as worn by him (Apr '13) Apr '13 Six 1
News Marcos Ambrose wins a wild last-lap duel to cap... (Aug '12) Apr '13 Kriss 13
News Richard Petty: Still King of NASCAR at 75 | Photos (Jul '12) Jul '12 Sorry Charlie 17
News Dale Earnhardt Jr. wins at Michigan, snaps 143-... (Jun '12) Jul '12 Ruddfan 172
More from around the web