Siegel leaving DEI to run NASCAR dive...

Siegel leaving DEI to run NASCAR diversity program

There are 3 comments on the www.magicvalley.com story from Jan 14, 2009, titled Siegel leaving DEI to run NASCAR diversity program. In it, www.magicvalley.com reports that:

Max Siegel will leave Dale Earnhardt Inc. at the end of the month to manage the Drive for Diversity program, which aims to develop minority and female drivers in NASCAR.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.magicvalley.com.

Since: Mar 08

Greenfield, IN

#1 Jan 14, 2009
Have a nice time. I have a feeling Chip and him wouldn't be attending lunch together anyways.
Mike and Brian

Trumbull, CT

#2 Jan 14, 2009
Max go out find a few broads and darkies for NASCAR's diversity program.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#3 Jan 14, 2009
Max is headed back to Indy to his nest at Baker and Daniels law firm.
Teresa had enough CHIEFS for her Indians without having Max any more.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marc Davis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Joey Logano's Girlfriend (Jun '09) Jun '11 saywhat 17
News Team owner Rusty Wallace won't appeal crew chie... (Jun '09) Nov '09 WHIT 5
News Racial slur leads to Nationwide suspension (Jul '09) Jul '09 snow 4
News Gaughan's crew chief suspended for using slur t... (Jun '09) Jun '09 Darwin 27
News Gaughan crew chief suspended for racial slur (Jun '09) Jun '09 Piecemaker 2
News Ed Hinton (Jan '09) Jan '09 mikey 1
News Logano, Davis, Dumarey and Carmichael Among ARC... (Oct '08) Oct '08 Whoyakidding 4
More from around the web