Final look at 2009 Nationwide Series ...

Final look at 2009 Nationwide Series Drivers..

There are 6 comments on the mvn.com story from Jan 29, 2009, titled Final look at 2009 Nationwide Series Drivers... In it, mvn.com reports that:

Final look at 2009 Nationwide Series Drivers... This is my final look at the Nationwide Series drivers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at mvn.com.

Since: Mar 08

Greenfield, IN

#1 Jan 30, 2009
Wow. Any bets on which team kicks butt?

My guess is
5--Dale Earnhardt Jr., Mark Martin, Tony Stewart, Landon Cassill, Scott Wimmer--JR Motorsports

-or

10--Brian Vickers, Kyle Busch, Denny Hamlin, Justin Marks, David Reutimann--Braun Racing

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#2 Jan 31, 2009
LGR wrote:
Wow. Any bets on which team kicks butt?
My guess is
5--Dale Earnhardt Jr., Mark Martin, Tony Stewart, Landon Cassill, Scott Wimmer--JR Motorsports
-or
10--Brian Vickers, Kyle Busch, Denny Hamlin, Justin Marks, David Reutimann--Braun Racing
I am not going to bet but I sure will root for Jr Motorsports.

Greenfield, IN

#3 Jan 31, 2009
snow wrote:
<quoted text>I am not going to bet but I sure will root for Jr Motorsports.
We can't bet if we agree lol. I know that's a good lineup. I thought Kyle Busch would run the whole season in a car but it looks like that's not the case afterall he's sharing a ride w/others. I think Jr motorsports also. Hey snow look what I stumbled on this morning. I was like wtf
http://www.foytgameranch.com

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#4 Jan 31, 2009
LGR wrote:
<quoted text>We can't bet if we agree lol. I know that's a good lineup. I thought Kyle Busch would run the whole season in a car but it looks like that's not the case afterall he's sharing a ride w/others. I think Jr motorsports also. Hey snow look what I stumbled on this morning. I was like wtf
http://www.foytgameranch.com
Do we need to get us a gun and go hunting???? I did not know about this...Thanks for the info you are on it girl.

Greenfield, IN

#5 Jan 31, 2009
snow wrote:
<quoted text>Do we need to get us a gun and go hunting???? I did not know about this...Thanks for the info you are on it girl.
I know I was like my god what. Lol. Foyts daughter Terry added me on myspace she is one of the nicest ladies on earth. She's larrys Mom and she likes her privacy but she said she liked how I said Larry was hot it was funny so she added me. Cool! Let me tell you w/out the hat Foyt looks old and it about breaks my heart to think one day he wont be at Indy in May.
Voice of Reality

Colonial Heights, VA

#6 Feb 1, 2009
In all reality, there is no actual Nation Wide series. There is a small group of young and upcoming racers racing to make a name and a group of Cup drivers having a Saturday practice for the big race on Sunday. I wish they would change from Goodyear to Hoosier tires and also change the car to a more current type of car, possible a down size car like, Cobalt size car and see how many Cup drivers lose interest in a Saturday race.

NASCAR will, in time, come to grips with the fact that they are running non existent cars with fuel delivery systems that are antiques. One day NASCAR will understand that today's young adults are loosing interest in yesterdays cars and are gravitating more to competitions that use cars more like the ones seen on the streets.

Much like MMA is replacing boxing as most popular and the X games are becoming the rage of the young. I see the day when NOPI and drifting will replace NASCAR with the majority of the young.

NASCAR needs to take a proactive attitude to this and not be just reactive as ticket sales and TV viewership is lost.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Landon Cassill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chase Elliott Wins 46th Annual Snowball Derby, ... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Joe 3
News Will A.J. Allmendinger Have a Better Year Than ... (Jan '12) Aug '12 barr 7
News Kurt Busch signs with Phoenix Racing? He should... (Dec '11) Dec '11 greg 1
News From the notebook: Elliott moves on to Chase (Mar '11) Mar '11 Wilbur 1
News Landon Cassill in for Bill Elliott as they shar... (Mar '11) Mar '11 Wlbur 1
News Yeley 3-for-3 for underfunded Cup team this season (Mar '11) Mar '11 Triple C 2
News NASCAR points setup shows flaws (Feb '11) Feb '11 Ford Man 3
More from around the web