Not even McMahon could have scripted ...

Not even McMahon could have scripted this

There are 196 comments on the The Morning Call story from Jun 11, 2007, titled Not even McMahon could have scripted this. In it, The Morning Call reports that:

About six weeks ago, Tony Stewart likened his sport to professional wrestling. ''I don't know that they've run a fair race all year,'' he said on his weekly Sirius Satellite radio show.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
Carolyn

Erie, PA

#205 Jun 18, 2007
Evan wrote:
<quoted text>
My wifey had surgery on Friday, so I was unable to make my pics cause I wasnt at work, but my pic would have been the 17 to win, to bad for him! seems like Jr is already in the HMS crew, right before that wreck he slowed doen and missed the whole thing, he had to be thrilled about that blown tire or he would have been right in the middle of it!
Have a good one breeze
Wishing your wife best wishes and a speedy recovery.
Carolyn

Erie, PA

#206 Jun 18, 2007
mrbreeze wrote:
<quoted text>Trust me , you really don't want to embarrass yourself do you? I'm not calling for anyones' death!!! But I would thoroughly enjoy pounding your ass into a pulp!!!
Go back and read your post. Didn't you wish someone a sudden myocardial infarction?

“BOO!!! Ya'll!”

Since: Apr 07

Las Cruces, NM

#207 Jun 18, 2007
mrbreeze wrote:
<quoted text>No, I don't! I am sticking to what I'm good at!!! That is flushing out unnecessary personnel such as yourself!!! This is what I'm good at!!! If there are people on this forum that have a problem with me, let them come forward!!!
I'm sorry ALL, I don't know what happened here but the posts from 6-17 are not of my doing! I am in Greenville, SC. at my home terminal. Some of my fellow owner/operators thought it funny to send these pitiful messages out to topix. I want to apologise to bigmotorjoe and wildcat20 for these most recent posts! I stand by my posts before these last few. Someone I know and trusted is about to be disciplined!!! Once again, sorry for the foolishness

“BOO!!! Ya'll!”

Las Cruces, NM

#208 Jun 18, 2007
Carolyn wrote:
<quoted text>Go back and read your post. Didn't you wish someone a sudden myocardial infarction?
Sorry for this post, it wasn't me! My "friends" apparently thought they were helping me!!! Sorry, once again!!! I did wish a myocardial infarction on a profiteering scumbag for making a living on the death of Dale Earnhardt Sr. I don't retract that statement!!! Let the man rest in peace!!!!!!!!!!

Since: May 07

Spokane, WA

#209 Jun 18, 2007
Hi Evan, I hope you and your wife are both doing well! Good luck!
Hope to see ya back for picks on Friday, but only if the Mrs. is well enough for you to join us! Take care of her!! Tell her we wish her the best!

“"drive for five in'10"”

Since: Jan 07

Your the Man!

#210 Jun 18, 2007
mrbreeze wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry for this post, it wasn't me! My "friends" apparently thought they were helping me!!! Sorry, once again!!! I did wish a myocardial infarction on a profiteering scumbag for making a living on the death of Dale Earnhardt Sr. I don't retract that statement!!! Let the man rest in peace!!!!!!!!!!
Heydude how ya doing? Haven't talked to you in a couple of days.

“"drive for five in'10"”

Your the Man!

#211 Jun 18, 2007
Evan wrote:
<quoted text>
My wifey had surgery on Friday, so I was unable to make my pics cause I wasnt at work, but my pic would have been the 17 to win, to bad for him! seems like Jr is already in the HMS crew, right before that wreck he slowed doen and missed the whole thing, he had to be thrilled about that blown tire or he would have been right in the middle of it!
Have a good one breeze
Hope everything is okay dear and she gets well soon.

Since: May 07

Spokane, WA

#212 Jun 18, 2007
jimmy48 wrote:
<quoted text>Hope everything is okay dear and she gets well soon.
Hi sweetie! Glad to see your posts! Have a nice evening, turning in been up since 2:30 and is now almost 8:30. I am dog tired!

“"drive for five in'10"”

Your the Man!

#213 Jun 18, 2007
Tamara24 wrote:
<quoted text>Hi sweetie! Glad to see your posts! Have a nice evening, turning in been up since 2:30 and is now almost 8:30. I am dog tired!
Okaygirl friend. Tomorrow,

“Luv the Stubble!”

Since: Mar 07

Las Vegas

#214 Jun 19, 2007
mrbreeze wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sorry ALL, I don't know what happened here but the posts from 6-17 are not of my doing! I am in Greenville, SC. at my home terminal. Some of my fellow owner/operators thought it funny to send these pitiful messages out to topix. I want to apologise to bigmotorjoe and wildcat20 for these most recent posts! I stand by my posts before these last few. Someone I know and trusted is about to be disciplined!!! Once again, sorry for the foolishness
Apology accepted, thanks!!

“Best of the Best of the Best..”

Upstate NY

#215 Jun 19, 2007
Thanks all, my wifey is doing better, she is up and back to work today, and moving well, so everything should be fine, she thought it was so funny that people I know on line are wishing her well! she said to tell you all thanks! but she still doesnt like jeff and jimmie! she's a huge Kahne fan, so this year has been ruff on her so far!

Thanks all, you guys have fun

“Today could be your last"live"”

Since: Jun 07

Sacramento

#216 Jun 19, 2007
wildcat20 wrote:
<quoted text>
Apology accepted, thanks!!
Dido.

“BOO!!! Ya'll!”

Las Cruces, NM

#217 Jun 19, 2007
bigmotorjoe wrote:
<quoted text>
Dido.
Good, thanks you two!

“Today could be your last"live"”

Since: Jun 07

Sacramento

#218 Jun 19, 2007
mrbreeze wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sorry ALL, I don't know what happened here but the posts from 6-17 are not of my doing! I am in Greenville, SC. at my home terminal. Some of my fellow owner/operators thought it funny to send these pitiful messages out to topix. I want to apologise to bigmotorjoe and wildcat20 for these most recent posts! I stand by my posts before these last few. Someone I know and trusted is about to be disciplined!!! Once again, sorry for the foolishness
NO PROBLEM,

“my ray of sunshine Michael”

Since: Feb 07

Kentucky/North Carolina

#219 Jun 23, 2007
mrbreeze wrote:
<quoted text>Just a tadpole, huh?
yep he sure is lol a cute one at that :-)
cruelty

AOL

#220 May 27, 2009
mrbreeze wrote:
I want someone to verify that what you do is animal cruelty

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kyle Petty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kurt Busch donates $1 million to Victory Juncti... (May '06) Jul '13 IceMan PJN 16
News Women doing well on track (Jul '13) Jul '13 IceMan PJN 3
News Kyle Petty was worse driver than Danica Patrick (Jul '13) Jul '13 Alto 5
News Kyle Petty on Danica Patrick: 'She's not a race... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Jorge 3
News Predicting Which Current Drivers Will Make the ... (Mar '13) Apr '13 redrum 41
News Fans Can Now Vote Their Favorite Driver into th... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Grandpaw Whitey 7
Talk about Kyle Petty (Aug '11) Sep '12 Duh1 3
More from around the web