Loomis trying to turn Petty into cont...

Loomis trying to turn Petty into contender

There are 2 comments on the Myrtle Beach Online story from Sep 19, 2008, titled Loomis trying to turn Petty into contender. In it, Myrtle Beach Online reports that:

Changing a team from an also-ran to a serious contender can be an agonizingly slow and difficult feat.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Myrtle Beach Online.

llm

Columbia, SC

#1 Sep 29, 2008
ITS TIME TO REALIZE THAT YOU FOLKS OR ANY OTHER DODGE TEAM CAN MAKE THIS DODGE PERFORM HECK EVEN IF THE KING WAS IN IT OR BIG DALE WAS STILL HERE THEY COULD NOT MAKE THIS DODGE RUN, QUIT WAISTING TIME ON THE DODGE MAKE THE SWITCH TO CHEV AND LEASE YOUR ENGINES FROM HENDRICK OR RCR, HECK A LOT OF THE EMPLOYEES YOU HAVE NOW CAME FROM HENDRICK WITH LOOMIS ALL THEY KNOW HOW TO WORK ON IS A CHEV, IF BOBBY AND KYLE ARE GOING TO WIN A RACE YOU HAVE TO PUT THEM IN A CAR THAT WILL GET THE JOB DONE AND I DONT SEE DODGE GETTING THE JOB DONE THAT GREAT WITH ANY DODGE TEAMS

“IN GOD WE TRUST”

Since: Jun 07

Raleigh

#2 Sep 29, 2008
According to Chocolate Myers today on Sirius radio, Patti, Kyle's wife, stated in a press conference somewhere over the weekend that the Kansas race would probably be Kyle's last ever ride in the 45. Supposedly she said Kyle was being forced out of the car. She said Kyle had not planned to talk about it but that she did. Supposedly she said "They" had wanted Kyle out of the car for the last 3 years. I thought from the way Kyle talked that he had ownership in Petty Enterprises but that might not be the case if this report is true.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kyle Petty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kurt Busch donates $1 million to Victory Juncti... (May '06) Jul '13 IceMan PJN 16
News Women doing well on track (Jul '13) Jul '13 IceMan PJN 3
News Kyle Petty was worse driver than Danica Patrick (Jul '13) Jul '13 Alto 5
News Kyle Petty on Danica Patrick: 'She's not a race... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Jorge 3
News Predicting Which Current Drivers Will Make the ... (Mar '13) Apr '13 redrum 41
News Fans Can Now Vote Their Favorite Driver into th... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Grandpaw Whitey 7
Talk about Kyle Petty (Aug '11) Sep '12 Duh1 3
More from around the web