Petty heads to TNT after race

Full story: Orlando Sentinel

Poll: How will Donovan's Magic do in his first season? Miss the playoffs Lose in first round Lose in conference semi Lose in conference final Lose in championship Win it all Results are not scientific Which ...
Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Jun 9, 2007
Sandy Beasley

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2007

You go get em Kyle.As An announcer or a driver your still the man.

A fan always
Wes Grant

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2007

Ok, Ok, Klye Petty finished 3rd at charlotte, good for him but please can we not all admit if it hadn't turn out to be a gas milage race he would not have done as well? I can not believe that some people are acting as if this 3rd place finish means Kyle is back in the game and should stay racing and forget about taking the broadcast job. I'm glad to see that even Kyle himself knows that he was lucky, very lucky and his time as a driver is behind him.i'm glad he had a good finish but it was more luck then anything else, i for one would think more commentators and nascar media types would realize this and stop falling all over themselves acting like if he stays Nascar should just go ahead and engrave Kyles name on the championship trophy because after all this 3rd place finish means he would win it if he would only stay in the hunt.
vickie reynolds

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2007

I will miss watching Kyle race but I am happy that he is doing what he wants. I admire and have the utmost respect for him. He is a true gentleman and humanitarian and the world would be a beter place if there were more Kyle Petty's.
Lee Dennis

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2007

I admire Kyle for doing things his way. Hope he is not required to cut his hair to be an anouncer. That would be such a shame.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Kyle Petty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kurt Busch donates $1 million to Victory Juncti... (May '06) Jul '13 IceMan PJN 16
Women doing well on track (Jul '13) Jul '13 IceMan PJN 3
Kyle Petty was worse driver than Danica Patrick (Jul '13) Jul '13 Alto 5
Kyle Petty on Danica Patrick: 'She's not a race... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Jorge 3
Predicting Which Current Drivers Will Make the ... (Mar '13) Apr '13 redrum 41
Fans Can Now Vote Their Favorite Driver into th... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Grandpaw Whitey 7
Talk about Kyle Petty (Aug '11) Sep '12 Duh1 3

Search the Kyle Petty Forum:
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••