Terminal Man's Trip Takes an Ugly Turn

Terminal Man's Trip Takes an Ugly Turn

There are 1 comment on the Wired News story from Sep 20, 2009, titled Terminal Man's Trip Takes an Ugly Turn. In it, Wired News reports that:

Tony Stewart is staring at me. So are Kyle Petty, Mark Martin, Dale Earnhardt and legions of other NASCAR drivers past and present whom I've never heard of.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wired News.

Kansas City, MO

#1 Sep 20, 2009
Guess everyone has to experience that once in life. It was in Paris for me.
But I had, as you should, keep a 2nd ID, some cash, and a 2nd credit card in separate luggage-compartment. Hope you do that now, then no problems.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kyle Petty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kurt Busch donates $1 million to Victory Juncti... (May '06) Jul '13 IceMan PJN 16
News Women doing well on track (Jul '13) Jul '13 IceMan PJN 3
News Kyle Petty was worse driver than Danica Patrick (Jul '13) Jul '13 Alto 5
News Kyle Petty on Danica Patrick: 'She's not a race... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Jorge 3
News Predicting Which Current Drivers Will Make the ... (Mar '13) Apr '13 redrum 41
News Fans Can Now Vote Their Favorite Driver into th... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Grandpaw Whitey 7
Talk about Kyle Petty (Aug '11) Sep '12 Duh1 3
More from around the web