Speed moves Jimmy Spencer to Monday nights, tabs Kyle Petty for race-day shows

Jan 21, 2010 Full story: Scene Daily 106

Former NASCAR Sprint Cup driver Kyle Petty will replace Jimmy Spencer on Speed's Sprint Cup prerace and postrace shows, and Spencer will move to a Monday night talk show.

Full Story
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
big D

Coupeville, WA

#1 Feb 6, 2010
Jimmy....you tell it like it is...not happy with your replacement on raceday...will look for you on your new show...Good luck

Big D
smitty

Rockwell, IA

#2 Feb 6, 2010
Kyle is a great commentator---- but Raceday is just not the same without the interaction between Jimmy and Kenny. Speed Channel---BRING BACK JIMMY!!
ben dover

Wilmington, DE

#3 Feb 6, 2010
kyle suks, hey kyle did daddy get you this job.
kman

Rutherford, NJ

#4 Feb 6, 2010
Happy he is gone. He is a no-nothing, big mouth!
buck850

Bloomington, IL

#5 Feb 6, 2010
Bring Jimmy Back! Sick of Kyles ass kissing comments!
sevdog499

Tulsa, OK

#6 Feb 7, 2010
big D wrote:
Jimmy....you tell it like it is...not happy with your replacement on raceday...will look for you on your new show...Good luck
Big D
I like Kyle.. just not in Jimmy's seat.. Raceday sucked last night. Bring back Jimmy.. let Kyle do the Monday nite show..
Voice of Reality

Petersburg, VA

#7 Feb 7, 2010
Jimmy Spencer was always truthful and NASCAR does not always like the truth. He told it like it was when a driver did a stupid thing, he told it like it was when a race was about as exciting as watching grass grow. Kyle Petty is your basic yes man with his ear and lips not too far from Brian France's rear. Kyle Petty will always be that little weasel that spun Davy Allison driver side first against the wall after the checker flag. A little hint, it was not an accident.
ol wall

Springfield, OH

#8 Feb 7, 2010
Voice of Reality wrote:
Kyle Petty is your basic yes man with his ear and lips not too far from Brian France's rear.
That sounds an awful lot about like.......POS, also!

10-4?
Race Fan

Columbus, OH

#9 Feb 7, 2010
Has anyone ever noticed? Kyle talks too much about nothing . His father even told him that on the air. We want Jimmy back!!!!!!!
Seafox327

Orange, NJ

#10 Feb 7, 2010
BRING BACK JIMMY...What did you guy's do? Hire folk's from NBC? Jimmy,helped make Race Day the show it is from the start,you just busted up a great team. He spoke his mind and what he felt, if you agreed with him or not,he was honest in his feelings.Where are you gonna find another Jimmy and Kenny? At least you still have Wendy.
Oh ,by the way, you folk's should broadcast the race's all season,TNT and ABC don't measure up to Fox
schmitty535

Paulsboro, NJ

#11 Feb 7, 2010
Jimmy is a guys guy. His honest evaluations made the show.
cotton22

Blacksburg, VA

#12 Feb 7, 2010
I think Kyle will be great but Jimmy Spencer needs to be there too.
As far as ass kissing, both Jimmy and Kyle need to be somewhat rational to remain on the air. Hermie Sadler should be gone. Kyle and Jimmy could do all sorts of jobs on air then meet on stage for the last 30 minutes of the show. Hermie is terrible.
bmxdad8

Naples, FL

#13 Feb 8, 2010
Nothing against Kyle but I like Jimmy Spencer better on the show.
Tim

United States

#14 Feb 10, 2010
NASCAR has dug them a hole and this is another stupid move to lose more viewers. Bring Jimmy back, I will watch no Moore! Kyle is a mouth that says allot of nothing.
whb19

Winder, GA

#15 Feb 10, 2010
KYLE TALKS,TALKS ABOUT NOTHING .BRING SPENCE BACK AND LET KYLE STUDY GREEN,WHITE,CHIKER BS.
david parrott

Soddy Daisy, TN

#16 Feb 11, 2010
bring back jimmy or i will have to call the president.what are yall thinking show sucks now,will never watch it agin thanks alot
Rimrock AZ

Phoenix, AZ

#17 Feb 11, 2010
Raceday isn't the same without Jimmy, nothing against Kyle, but Jimmy just has a way of hitting the nail on the head in his own special way. Please SPEED bring him back!
Eddie

Lancaster, PA

#18 Feb 11, 2010
Kyle will never come close to the energy Jimmy brought to the race day set.Jimmy got you excited for the race along with his back and forth with John and Kenny. I'm watching race day right now and see Kyle bringing down the energy with some kind of rant about something. I'm losing focus on the show sorry.Speed put Jimmy back where he belongs. Are we sure Fox still runs Speed,looks like something Nbc would do lol
johnblackmon

Clayton, NC

#19 Feb 11, 2010
It just isn't Race Day without Jimmy Spencer. You just lost me a regular viewer, You listen to fans? Well then listen now!!!
Vicki

Morrow, GA

#20 Feb 11, 2010
I miss Jimmy! I like Kyle, but it's just not the same. I want Jimmy, Kenny and JR back together!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kyle Petty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kurt Busch donates $1 million to Victory Juncti... (May '06) Jul '13 IceMan PJN 16
Women doing well on track (Jul '13) Jul '13 IceMan PJN 3
Kyle Petty was worse driver than Danica Patrick (Jul '13) Jul '13 Alto 5
Kyle Petty on Danica Patrick: 'She's not a race... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Jorge 3
Predicting Which Current Drivers Will Make the ... (Mar '13) Apr '13 redrum 41
Fans Can Now Vote Their Favorite Driver into th... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Grandpaw Whitey 7
Talk about Kyle Petty (Aug '11) Sep '12 Duh1 3

Kyle Petty People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE