Kyle Petty Honored as Father of the Year

Kyle Petty Honored as Father of the Year

There are 5 comments on the Racing Milestones story from May 30, 2008, titled Kyle Petty Honored as Father of the Year. In it, Racing Milestones reports that:

Kyle Petty is being honored by the National Father's Day Council and the American Diabetes Association as a Father of the Year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Racing Milestones.

peter D

Canada

#1 Jun 9, 2008
Ok, well deserved.. Kyle is a great man and father. Sadly, when I think of Adam I see a young man that mirror the type of person the Kyle is. Consider what Kyle and Pattie have done for all the other fathers out there.
The Petty's are and always will be the "first family of NASCAR". Just ask the France family.

Since: Oct 07

Rome, OH

#3 Jun 24, 2008
The Pettys are a close knit family, it's good to know those still exist. I look for him to retire at the end of this year. IMHO.
Belle

Johnson City, TN

#4 Jul 6, 2008
No one deserves this more than Kyle. He is such a great guy.
Bella

Saint Petersburg, Russia

#5 Jul 6, 2008
Touche'
southern_gurl

Abingdon, VA

#6 Jul 10, 2008
yeah, ole Kyle really sounded like "Father of the Year" the other night in the pace car...as he used language that no Father would want a child to hear....using the Lord's name in vain at anytime is wrong and on a weekend that is considered family friendly, this was very offensive! He may be a wonderful Dad, but he needs his mouth washed out!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kyle Petty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kurt Busch donates $1 million to Victory Juncti... (May '06) Jul '13 IceMan PJN 16
News Women doing well on track (Jul '13) Jul '13 IceMan PJN 3
News Kyle Petty was worse driver than Danica Patrick (Jul '13) Jul '13 Alto 5
News Kyle Petty on Danica Patrick: 'She's not a race... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Jorge 3
News Predicting Which Current Drivers Will Make the ... (Mar '13) Apr '13 redrum 41
News Fans Can Now Vote Their Favorite Driver into th... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Grandpaw Whitey 7
Talk about Kyle Petty (Aug '11) Sep '12 Duh1 3
More from around the web