NASCAR and country music stars invade...

NASCAR and country music stars invade Nashville

There are 6 comments on the Mobile Register story from Jan 7, 2008, titled NASCAR and country music stars invade Nashville. In it, Mobile Register reports that:

Posted by Mark McCarter January 07, 2008 7:58 AM AP Photo Dale Earndhardt Jr. will join other NASCAR stars, along with country music stars in Nashville Saturday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Mobile Register.

Since: Aug 07

AOL

#1 Jan 7, 2008
I am so there, JPM will be there, Alan Jackson rocks and I love country music. Kind of high priced but worth it.

“I am who I am”

Since: Nov 07

I don't need your permission!

#2 Jan 7, 2008
sounds fun. Let us know how it went. Have a good time.

AOL

#3 Jan 7, 2008
lilbit88 wrote:
sounds fun. Let us know how it went. Have a good time.
The thing is if we go we have a 11 year old, 14 year old, my boyfriend and myself it gets expensive that way. I guess I could have the 14 year old watch the 11 year old but she'd torture him. lol. They also burnt a hole in my couch last time playing with incense brats, he he.

“I am who I am”

Since: Nov 07

I don't need your permission!

#4 Jan 7, 2008
OH NO I would be PO'd. I can't believe that. My daughter and her boyfriend were goofing off one day wrestling. If I would not have been there I wouldn't have believed that they broke my COUCH playing.
Oh Well that's life with children.

AOL

#5 Jan 7, 2008
lilbit88 wrote:
OH NO I would be PO'd. I can't believe that. My daughter and her boyfriend were goofing off one day wrestling. If I would not have been there I wouldn't have believed that they broke my COUCH playing.
Oh Well that's life with children.
Yeah I was well I got on my computer and found pictures of smoke going around their faces, so I asked are you smoking now or what. Then they said it was the incense and it smelled like incense, well later that night I looked down and my cusion was backwards so I fixed it and blam right there it was I told them lie to me and you're grounded. I had it for 2 months, I was pissed but I was young once to and know the deal.

Since: Apr 07

Green Valley, AZ

#6 Jan 7, 2008
Mikey Waltrip will be there, as well as some dude called Wolf on American Gladiators. I heard about him this morning on a local radio station here in Phoenix. He actually lives near me and called the radio station himself because the two morning show hosts are big fans.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kyle Petty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kurt Busch donates $1 million to Victory Juncti... (May '06) Jul '13 IceMan PJN 16
News Women doing well on track (Jul '13) Jul '13 IceMan PJN 3
News Kyle Petty was worse driver than Danica Patrick (Jul '13) Jul '13 Alto 5
News Kyle Petty on Danica Patrick: 'She's not a race... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Jorge 3
News Predicting Which Current Drivers Will Make the ... (Mar '13) Apr '13 redrum 41
News Fans Can Now Vote Their Favorite Driver into th... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Grandpaw Whitey 7
Talk about Kyle Petty (Aug '11) Sep '12 Duh1 3
More from around the web