Dale Earnhardt Jr. confronts NASCAR track that hasn't been good...

Mention the dog days of summer to Dale Earnhardt Jr. and he'll immediately circle July and early August on the NASCAR calendar. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Mar 08

Sterling, IL

#1 Aug 8, 2008
I feel bad for Jr at the Glen he hates this track! But on his scanner he's funny at it.

Since: Jul 08

United States

#2 Aug 8, 2008
He can do it. Just needs to have a positive attitude. He has two top fives at this place, so he can run good. He just needs to keep himself pumped up and maybe Tony Jr can work on becoming a better cheerleader.

^ June is funny on the scanner everywhere.
over88ted

United States

#3 Aug 8, 2008
LGR wrote:
I feel bad for Jr at the Glen he hates this track! But on his scanner he's funny at it.
You feel bad for a multi-millionaire because he is not comfortable with the 4 hrs of work he is going to have to do this week? Come on. Its like saying I feel bad for the Yankees because they have to play away games. He a racer....or tries to be....he should be able to adapt. Its not like he doesnt know ahead of time that he is going to have to race these types of races. What is he doing to better himself on these courses? Apparently nothing. Thats why people like Gordon,Johnson, Hamlin, Stewart, Kyle eat his lunch on these tracks. Jr is one dimensional.
It just further reinforces the fact that he really doesnt do well unless he is at Daytona, Talladega or the like and is turning left. Road courses just bum him out...well boo effin hoo.
Lets all feel sorry for his delicate psyche and lack of talent.

“Sit on it! ”

Since: Jun 08

Kyle Universe

#4 Aug 8, 2008
over88ted wrote:
<quoted text>
You feel bad for a multi-millionaire because he is not comfortable with the 4 hrs of work he is going to have to do this week? Come on. Its like saying I feel bad for the Yankees because they have to play away games. He a racer....or tries to be....he should be able to adapt. Its not like he doesnt know ahead of time that he is going to have to race these types of races. What is he doing to better himself on these courses? Apparently \nothing. Thats why people like Gordon,Johnson, Hamlin, Stewart, Kyle eat his lunch on these tracks. Jr is one dimensional.
It just further reinforces the fact that he really doesnt do well unless he is at Daytona, Talladega or the like and is turning left. Road courses just bum him out...well boo effin hoo.
LMAO. You haters are so funny. If Jr didn't have talent, he wouldn't be second in points, and he gained a mess of points on Donkey ears last week. Jr has done well at the Glen before and he will do well again.
CND BILL FAN

Kitchener, Canada

#5 Aug 8, 2008
JrsQueen wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO. You haters are so funny. If Jr didn't have talent, he wouldn't be second in points, and he gained a mess of points on Donkey ears last week. Jr has done well at the Glen before and he will do well again.
Name calling isn't nice!

“Sit on it! ”

Kyle Universe

#6 Aug 8, 2008
CND BILL FAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Name calling isn't nice!
It isn't name calling. It's the truth. What would you call people who hate Jr?
CND BILL FAN

Kitchener, Canada

#7 Aug 8, 2008
JrsQueen wrote:
<quoted text>
It isn't name calling. It's the truth. What would you call people who hate Jr?
I don't think that the JR. haters make fun of JR.'s appearance. I frankly can't stand KB but attacking his looks isn't necessary.

United States

#8 Aug 8, 2008
over88ted wrote:
<quoted text>
You feel bad for a multi-millionaire because he is not comfortable with the 4 hrs of work he is going to have to do this week? Come on. Its like saying I feel bad for the Yankees because they have to play away games. He a racer....or tries to be....he should be able to adapt. Its not like he doesnt know ahead of time that he is going to have to race these types of races. What is he doing to better himself on these courses? Apparently nothing. Thats why people like Gordon,Johnson, Hamlin, Stewart, Kyle eat his lunch on these tracks. Jr is one dimensional.
Geesh, so he doesn't like road coures? He has two top fives and a Nationwide win on this track and he is running the Nationwide race here tomorrow. All signs showing that he wants to improve his abilities. So, go ahead and say that he is doing nothing. All the evidence points to things otherwise.

One dimensional, eh? Guess you didn't know that his best average finsihes are at the short tracks. He has won on every type of track except a roadcourse. And, I have every reason to believe that he will get one of those one day. And please, do not put Hamlin in the same sentence as those others. If Hamlin wasn't in JGR stuff every week, he would struggle to even crack the top ten.

I think everyone on here feels sorry for you. Your obvious lack of brain cells and inability to carry on a decent conversation without dragging a person you have never met through the mud. Lack of talent? Let's see you do better. Boo effin hoo.

“Sit on it! ”

Kyle Universe

#9 Aug 8, 2008
CND BILL FAN wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think that the JR. haters make fun of JR.'s appearance. I frankly can't stand KB but attacking his looks isn't necessary.
It is just my humble opinion that he has donkey ears, and he does. If you don't like it, scroll and ignore.
CND BILL FAN

Kitchener, Canada

#10 Aug 8, 2008
JrsQueen wrote:
<quoted text>
It is just my humble opinion that he has donkey ears, and he does. If you don't like it, scroll and ignore.
I frankly don't care what you say and how you describe the S.O.B, I'm just glad that your so damned perfect yourself.

“Sit on it! ”

Kyle Universe

#11 Aug 8, 2008
CND BILL FAN wrote:
<quoted text>
I frankly don't care what you say and how you describe the S.O.B, I'm just glad that your so damned perfect yourself.
I never said I was perfect. No one is perfect.

United States

#12 Aug 8, 2008
CND BILL FAN wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!!!!
CND BILL FAN

Kitchener, Canada

#13 Aug 8, 2008
JrsQueen wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said I was perfect. No one is perfect.
JIM might be perfect!

“Sit on it! ”

Kyle Universe

#14 Aug 8, 2008
Dew Addict wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!!!!
Pfft. Never said I was pefect.

“Sit on it! ”

Kyle Universe

#15 Aug 8, 2008
perfect*

“Sit on it! ”

Kyle Universe

#16 Aug 8, 2008
CND BILL FAN wrote:
<quoted text>
JIM might be perfect!
Yeah.

United States

#17 Aug 8, 2008
CND BILL FAN wrote:
<quoted text>
JIM might be perfect!
Sometimes I get the vibe that he thinks he is.

United States

#18 Aug 8, 2008
JrsQueen wrote:
<quoted text>
Pfft. Never said I was pefect.
Nobody is perfect. No matter what the person's physical imperfections are it isn't exactly nice to point them out. We all have our shortcomings. Some people's are more noticeable then others.

Charlotte, NC

#19 Aug 8, 2008
CND BILL FAN wrote:
<quoted text>
JIM might be perfect!
LOL! I'm sure he thinks he is!!

“Sit on it! ”

Kyle Universe

#20 Aug 8, 2008
Dew Addict wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody is perfect. No matter what the person's physical imperfections are it isn't exactly nice to point them out. We all have our shortcomings. Some people's are more noticeable then others.
Oh, I know. I was just making fun of Kyle's ears being that they are pointy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kyle Petty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kurt Busch donates $1 million to Victory Juncti... (May '06) Jul '13 IceMan PJN 16
Women doing well on track (Jul '13) Jul '13 IceMan PJN 3
Kyle Petty was worse driver than Danica Patrick (Jul '13) Jul '13 Alto 5
Kyle Petty on Danica Patrick: 'She's not a race... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Jorge 3
Predicting Which Current Drivers Will Make the ... (Mar '13) Apr '13 redrum 41
Fans Can Now Vote Their Favorite Driver into th... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Grandpaw Whitey 7
Talk about Kyle Petty (Aug '11) Sep '12 Duh1 3
•••
•••

Kyle Petty People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••