Bidding Opens to Take a Ride with Dal...

Bidding Opens to Take a Ride with Dale Jr. in his #8 Budweiser Chevrolet

There are 16 comments on the Racing Milestones story from Sep 20, 2007, titled Bidding Opens to Take a Ride with Dale Jr. in his #8 Budweiser Chevrolet. In it, Racing Milestones reports that:

“We are honored Wrangler is once again donating auction proceeds to the camp and look forward to watching the bids come in. Our sincere thanks go to our friends at Wrangler for making it happen.”

Launching tonight on eBay, the Wrangler brand is auctioning the chance to win what is likely the last opportunity to ride with Dale Earnhardt Jr. via Racing Milestones

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Racing Milestones.

“IN GOD WE TRUST”

Since: Jun 07

Raleigh

#2 Sep 20, 2007
Sounds like a great way to raise money for the VJGC. I'm always amazed at how much the NASCAR drivers are willing to do for charity.
Ewporis

AOL

#3 Sep 20, 2007
I am amazed how much that amazing more people get on here and repeat nothing but nonsense doubt people like to type read do fingernails mean pain fingernails try to post in forum make no sense never read.
OVER THE TOP

Raleigh, NC

#4 Sep 21, 2007
Ewporis wrote:
I am amazed how much that amazing more people get on here and repeat nothing but nonsense doubt people like to type read do fingernails mean pain fingernails try to post in forum make no sense never read.
What in the hell is this gibberish suppose to mean? Dude, you are one illiterate dummy. Here let me send you a few punctuation marks. Please use them freely.
..........

“Looks Like Junior's Smiling :)”

Since: May 07

Living in the Desert

#5 Sep 21, 2007
OVER THE TOP wrote:
<quoted text>What in the hell is this gibberish suppose to mean? Dude, you are one illiterate dummy. Here let me send you a few punctuation marks. Please use them freely.
..........
Heheheheheheh..That's funny!!

“IN GOD WE TRUST”

Since: Jun 07

Raleigh

#6 Sep 21, 2007
Ewporis wrote:
I am amazed how much that amazing more people get on here and repeat nothing but nonsense doubt people like to type read do fingernails mean pain fingernails try to post in forum make no sense never read.
Your name is really Beth and you're just dying to ask something about Michael Waltrip, aren't you.
Brittany is back

AOL

#7 Sep 21, 2007
AND YOU PEOPLE BANNED ME FROM THIS SITE!

Since: May 07

Spokane, WA

#8 Sep 21, 2007
Whoyakidding wrote:
<quoted text>Your name is really Beth and you're just dying to ask something about Michael Waltrip, aren't you.
ROFL! I was thinking the same, but this person can at least spell, not that it makes sense.

Since: May 07

Spokane, WA

#9 Sep 21, 2007
Brittany is back wrote:
AND YOU PEOPLE BANNED ME FROM THIS SITE!
Did you deserve it?
Brittany is back

AOL

#10 Sep 21, 2007
I SPELL WELL

Since: May 07

Spokane, WA

#11 Sep 21, 2007
Brittany is back wrote:
I SPELL WELL
Do you want a brownie button?

Since: Aug 07

United States

#12 Sep 22, 2007
Is anyone here bidding on that auction?

On a funny note.... Can you imagine the bids which would come in on an auction for a date with Jr.? LOL! That would be way too funny, hehe!

“Whoo hoo! He did it!”

Since: Jan 07

Winchendon Ma

#13 Sep 22, 2007
Brittany is back wrote:
AND YOU PEOPLE BANNED ME FROM THIS SITE!
And we will do it again!
Brittany is back

AOL

#15 Sep 23, 2007
Nascar fans all the way wrote:
<quoted text>
And we will do it again!
WHY?
krw

Powell Butte, OR

#16 Sep 23, 2007
Whoyakidding wrote:
Sounds like a great way to raise money for the VJGC. I'm always amazed at how much the NASCAR drivers are willing to do for charity.
It's great that the money will be raised for the VJCG, but I think it's more Wrangler telling Jr "Guess what you're doing for charity, and guess where the money's going to?".

There are drivers who are very generous with their time and foundations, Jeff Gordon, Kyle Petty and Tony Stewart come to my mind first, but c'mon, Jr is taking three laps in the Bud car with a rich fan...something he does for a living, it's not skydiving or anything! LOL!

I hope Jr. does more with his own foundation once he gets his move to Hendrick over with..he has unlimited philanthropic influence with his name behind it.

Since: Sep 07

Olive Branch, MS

#17 Sep 23, 2007
WHEN DOES THE BIDDING START, AND DO WE GET TO PICK THE DRIVER....(IF IT'S JR MAY HAVE TO TAKE OUT A LOAN) LOL

“DONT TREAD ON ME!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#18 Sep 23, 2007
krw wrote:
<quoted text>It's great that the money will be raised for the VJCG, but I think it's more Wrangler telling Jr "Guess what you're doing for charity, and guess where the money's going to?".
There are drivers who are very generous with their time and foundations, Jeff Gordon, Kyle Petty and Tony Stewart come to my mind first, but c'mon, Jr is taking three laps in the Bud car with a rich fan...something he does for a living, it's not skydiving or anything! LOL!
I hope Jr. does more with his own foundation once he gets his move to Hendrick over with..he has unlimited philanthropic influence with his name behind it.
Do some reading.Jr has done a lot of charity events and other things that benefit others.yes all the drivers you mentioned are very involved in charity, and they should be applauded for there generosity.Jr is just quiet about the things he does for other people, just like Dale Sr was.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kyle Petty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kurt Busch donates $1 million to Victory Juncti... (May '06) Jul '13 IceMan PJN 16
News Women doing well on track (Jul '13) Jul '13 IceMan PJN 3
News Kyle Petty was worse driver than Danica Patrick (Jul '13) Jul '13 Alto 5
News Kyle Petty on Danica Patrick: 'She's not a race... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Jorge 3
News Predicting Which Current Drivers Will Make the ... (Mar '13) Apr '13 redrum 41
News Fans Can Now Vote Their Favorite Driver into th... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Grandpaw Whitey 7
Talk about Kyle Petty (Aug '11) Sep '12 Duh1 3
More from around the web