Path to respect: Earn it, live it

Jun 4, 2008 Full story: Fox Sports

FOX race analyst Larry McReynolds has more than 25 years of NASCAR experience as a mechanic, crew chief and broadcaster.

Full Story

“Merry Christmas!!”

Since: Nov 07

Griffin, GA

#1 Jun 7, 2008
There is no respect out there this year in Nascar. Everyone seems to have changed and yes some of us don't like to see the domination of one driver no matter who he is. Kyle may drive hard but he is also very dangerous, he will get the wall one day and back down or maybe Jimmy Spencer will come out from behind the TV and break Kyle's nose, seemed to have calmed down his dopey brother, and the big hype about Kyle's new girlfriend, if he was not a race car driver and had lots of money, she would not even give him a second look, he looks like a nerd in school.

“18 FIST TO FACE FIGHTING ONLY”

Since: May 08

florida

#2 Jun 7, 2008
And your complaining about respect?? Read your post!! You have not an ounce of respect in it!! Practice what you preach!!{{GO KYLE}} 18 reasons folks like this can bash you for the same thing they do!!

“Merry Christmas!!”

Since: Nov 07

Griffin, GA

#3 Jun 7, 2008
KYLE UNIVERSE wrote:
And your complaining about respect?? Read your post!! You have not an ounce of respect in it!! Practice what you preach!!{{GO KYLE}} 18 reasons folks like this can bash you for the same thing they do!!
You take everything too personal.

“18 FIST TO FACE FIGHTING ONLY”

Since: May 08

florida

#4 Jun 7, 2008
savannah24 wrote:
<quoted text>You take everything too personal.
Read your posts, you will get what I am talking about!! I only take it as I see it and making fun of folks aint respect and this "HE AINT GOOD LOOKING< BUT I SAY HE IS AND THEN YOU BASH HIS GIRL FRIEND, what kind of person does that?? And what do his looks, girlfriend or money have to do with any thing?? You caint say he wouldnt if he didnt!! But like I said, I understand why the HMS fans are bashing him, you lost the bast in HMS!!! Jeff and Jimmie had no chance if Rick would have let Kyle be on the same playing field as they and he has proved, boring or not, he is the hottest driver to hit Nascar in a long time!! And remember, Beauty is in the eye of the beholder!!!{{{{{{GO KYLE}}}}}}}} 18 reasons ""KYLE UNIVERSE"" loves you just the way you are!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kyle Petty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kurt Busch donates $1 million to Victory Juncti... (May '06) Jul '13 IceMan PJN 16
Women doing well on track (Jul '13) Jul '13 IceMan PJN 3
Kyle Petty was worse driver than Danica Patrick (Jul '13) Jul '13 Alto 5
Kyle Petty on Danica Patrick: 'She's not a race... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Jorge 3
Predicting Which Current Drivers Will Make the ... (Mar '13) Apr '13 redrum 41
Fans Can Now Vote Their Favorite Driver into th... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Grandpaw Whitey 7
Talk about Kyle Petty (Aug '11) Sep '12 Duh1 3

Kyle Petty People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE