The 14th annual Petty Charity Ride ro...

The 14th annual Petty Charity Ride roared through Kentucky and West Virginia Wednesday.

There are 6 comments on the www.wchstv.com story from Jul 16, 2008, titled The 14th annual Petty Charity Ride roared through Kentucky and West Virginia Wednesday.. In it, www.wchstv.com reports that:

The 14th annual Petty Charity Ride roared through Kentucky and West Virginia Wednesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.wchstv.com.

Shut up n drive

Since: Oct 07

Rome, OH

#1 Jul 16, 2008
What a lovely story. The Pettys are a close knit bunch.
LJS

Faribault, MN

#2 Aug 1, 2008
The Pettys are the best! What a wonderful way to honor Adam's memory! We are with you all the way!
God Bless You!

Shut up n drive

Since: Oct 07

Rome, OH

#3 Aug 11, 2008
I couldn't agree more he gave his keys to Boris Said this weekend I just dig this young man and family

“2008 Nextel Cup Champ”

Since: Jun 08

United States

#4 Aug 11, 2008
LJS wrote:
The Pettys are the best! What a wonderful way to honor Adam's memory! We are with you all the way!
God Bless You!
lol

18chick

“Sit on it! ”

Kyle Universe

#5 Aug 11, 2008
Rowdy Busch18 wrote:
<quoted text>lol
Dylan, that is not funny.

“2008 Nextel Cup Champ”

United States

#6 Aug 11, 2008
JrsQueen wrote:
<quoted text>
Dylan, that is not funny.
I know....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kyle Petty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kurt Busch donates $1 million to Victory Juncti... (May '06) Jul '13 IceMan PJN 16
News Women doing well on track (Jul '13) Jul '13 IceMan PJN 3
News Kyle Petty was worse driver than Danica Patrick (Jul '13) Jul '13 Alto 5
News Kyle Petty on Danica Patrick: 'She's not a race... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Jorge 3
News Predicting Which Current Drivers Will Make the ... (Mar '13) Apr '13 redrum 41
News Fans Can Now Vote Their Favorite Driver into th... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Grandpaw Whitey 7
Talk about Kyle Petty (Aug '11) Sep '12 Duh1 3
More from around the web