Kyle Petty 2007 Coca-Cola 600 Perform...

Kyle Petty 2007 Coca-Cola 600 Performance

Posted in the Kyle Petty Forum

Chattanooga, TN

#1 May 27, 2007
What a show! The #45 Dodge from Petty Enterprises finishes 3rd in the 22007 Coca-Cola 600. With Coke Zero on the black Dodge, Kyle drove a near perfect race. The car looked great and had enough HP to give the Chevys in the field a run. Coca-Cola should consider putting the Coke Zero sponsorship on the #45 for good. The team deserves a decent sponsor and I know it is $$$ that has been the issue at Petty Enterprises for the past 10+ years.
Great job Kyle!

Snow Hill, NC

#2 May 28, 2007
thank god there is someone else out there that wrote about Kyle.looks like if it is not Jimmie or Jeff or JR they dont have nothing to say.
Glen Thomas

Gore Bay, Canada

#3 May 28, 2007
Hey no worries Hefty and Bob.. I'm a Kyle fan and I couldn't be happier with Kyle and his team after a great performance!!!
Some people fail to realize Kyle won numerous Nascar races in his career. If people understood Kyles drive to keep racing because of his son death, they wouldn't question his talent and his drive to continue on in the sport.

Buffalo, NY

#4 May 29, 2007
Mr. Petty you are the man. I have been a die hard fan for about ten years now, and i'm only 17. Petty did great and i'm proud fan. Petty you showed everybody that you still are the man.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kyle Petty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kurt Busch donates $1 million to Victory Juncti... (May '06) Jul '13 IceMan PJN 16
News Women doing well on track (Jul '13) Jul '13 IceMan PJN 3
News Kyle Petty was worse driver than Danica Patrick (Jul '13) Jul '13 Alto 5
News Kyle Petty on Danica Patrick: 'She's not a race... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Jorge 3
News Predicting Which Current Drivers Will Make the ... (Mar '13) Apr '13 redrum 41
News Fans Can Now Vote Their Favorite Driver into th... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Grandpaw Whitey 7
Talk about Kyle Petty (Aug '11) Sep '12 Duh1 3
More from around the web